UGN Security
Posted By: Deviation187 Xbox scatches disks - 03/28/02 02:57 AM
its seem that the Xbox can strach disks, although the damage doesn�t hurt the game performance or video quality, dont tell me you knew about this too crime... well ive known about this problem, since my friend told me about it a while back but I never really believed it, or really cared, well I still dont, but just thought id let all you ppl with xbox know.
Posted By: Crime Re: Xbox scatches disks - 03/28/02 03:11 AM
yeh, this is old news again, it was annouced at the release of the jap Xboxes, MS is willing to fix the problem only if you report it.
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Xbox scatches disks - 03/28/02 03:13 AM
=\
Posted By: xero Re: Xbox scatches disks - 03/29/02 07:05 AM
idioth....i khrap on u!
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Xbox scatches disks - 03/29/02 08:02 AM
bleh, another xero sighting, you just joined and I already saw a reply on all my posts... all thanx to me for telling you about UGN... go post something intresting about networking, you said you know a lot about it right? ...seriously
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Xbox scatches disks - 03/29/02 02:08 PM
Crime is the gamer freak of UGN. All gamer news is old news with him. Don't bother to speak. laugh
Posted By: Crime Re: Xbox scatches disks - 03/29/02 11:50 PM
:p lol
Posted By: xero Re: Xbox scatches disks - 03/30/02 04:55 AM
this particular one IS old news though....ive heard it like months ago...
Posted By: Cyrez Re: Xbox scatches disks - 04/14/02 05:02 AM
YA i have had experiances with this its wierd though.. Halo will work fine but sometimes the game demos part @ the bottum dosnt show (Only happened once) and then when i try to play halo online ill get disk error cant read disk may be dirty i like bull **** cause i never touch the disk... and i look at the disk and there are little scratches.. but it should still run and it does with the game except online its wierd...
© UGN Security Forum