UGN Security
Posted By: Chem Fight Club Video Game - 12/22/03 10:33 AM
Remember the movie released in 1999 about a man coming to terms with his inner demons?

I'm a fan of that movie.

A game is being released to that movie, and although I'm not opposed to a game being made after a movie, this makes me want to scream.

http://www.the-magicbox.com/game122003b.shtml

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING!!!!!!!!
Did they just look at the images on the back of the movie box and make a game off that?!

Gah!
Posted By: Ice Re: Fight Club Video Game - 12/22/03 11:32 AM
Ya lol, this game looks really retarted.
Posted By: Gollum Re: Fight Club Video Game - 12/26/03 12:08 PM
so the only two ppl are tyler and jack...and all they do is fight. oh yeah, incorporates sooo many elements of the movie alright.//
Posted By: weeve Re: Fight Club Video Game - 01/14/04 02:43 PM
To think, a real designer with guts, and balls out could have made a mmorpg on xbox/ps2/gamecube that would rival many top games today. Even though the movie is old, it will never die. smile I could see one ending building the credit building scene(nice background music:-] hell yea...real nice), the other would be jack killing tyler. You play each side, you play ou the movie. You need to make fight club, not play a street fighter-ish [censored] crappy 2d fight game:/
Posted By: Ice Re: Fight Club Video Game - 01/16/04 01:58 AM
Quote:
To think, a real designer with guts, and balls out could have made a mmorpg on xbox/ps2/gamecube that would rival many top games today. Even though the movie is old, it will never die. I could see one ending building the credit building scene(nice background music:-] hell yea...real nice), the other would be jack killing tyler. You play each side, you play ou the movie. You need to make fight club, not play a street fighter-ish [censored] crappy 2d fight game:/
Know mmorpg idea is sweet
I would totaly invest in that game if it existed.
© UGN Security Forum