UGN Security
Posted By: CyberNerd Super Mario Sunshine - 08/08/02 12:33 AM
anyone bother playing this yet, it looked really homosexual but being a mario fan i have faith in it, if anyones played it is it worth renting?
Posted By: CryptoKnight Re: Super Mario Sunshine - 08/08/02 04:36 AM
Damn right you have faith damnit. that game is gonna be great, i dont care what anyone says. and it doesnt come out till the 27th, one day before Onimusha 2. what to play... decisions decisions...
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Super Mario Sunshine - 08/08/02 10:01 AM
this is off the subject but remember the mario songs? lol in the game they were funny and i downloaded from kazaa something, its of some "band" that sings the songs lol its hillarious and it sure brings back memories..
filter it to search only audio and then search: GroupX mario , its called Mario twins.. if you liked mario youll get a kick out of that,

oh and waits can i get some more info on this marion sunshine thing you guys are talkinga bout
Posted By: xero Re: Super Mario Sunshine - 08/08/02 11:05 AM
Group X rocks: http://www.groupxarab.com

You can find their songs on winmx or kazaa

And back to the subject, i dunno i think the new game will sux0r like all the other new games... I've kept faith up until Yoshi's Island that one game for SNES, but anything after that just totally blows. Maybe its just me, but the new games just dont capture the mario essence that it once had ...
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Super Mario Sunshine - 08/08/02 12:41 PM
I played mario party for N64 at the hospital while visiting my brother. It's not too shabby. And anybody who says that Dr Mario (or whatever that tetris-like game is called using pills to fight viruses) sucks is a loser.
Posted By: xero Re: Super Mario Sunshine - 08/09/02 09:33 PM
No mario game will ever stand up to Super Mario Bros. 3... that is just one hell of a game, and i doubt any game can match up to it..i remember reading the old school video game magazines, it was like number 1 game or at least 2 or 3 for like months on end lol
Posted By: CryptoKnight Re: Super Mario Sunshine - 08/10/02 01:38 AM
Well, I'm replyin again because I just played Mario Sunshine at my work as well as Star Fox, Onimusha 2 and NFL 2K3. Yes, I know I am a lucky [censored] but those are the conveniences of working at a video game store, you get copies of the games before anyone else laugh

All the games are great. That's all I have to say.
© UGN Security Forum