UGN Security
So they aren't allowed to tell you about it. Also, they aren't signing it I believe. As when I try and use up2date to get it, it tells me that the kernel hasn't be signed and is potentially dangerous. This just goes to show how stupid the DMCA is. When I'm president, I'm going to repeal it.
Can i be your hacker in cheif?
Oh oh, let me be something? How's Chairmen of Join cheif of staff, I'll lead a dark army, what I always wanted!
Posted By: Le4rner Re: RedHats latest kernel violates the DMCA. - 10/18/02 11:47 PM
I'll be the drunk brother that keeps draging all your names in the mud from past ties..
I'll have to pass. I'm sure all of you will make great campaign managers / prostitutes and all. However, I think that having you on my staff would. Ya know. Drag me way the [censored] down. I'll funnel some money from the Whitehouse to ya though.
Heh.
Posted By: Asteos Re: RedHats latest kernel violates the DMCA. - 10/23/02 03:25 AM
When you're funneling money, don't forget your poor [censored] of a never-has-been friend, Asteos. He needs money, too wink
http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/27636.html
makes it a bit more clear
hell yeah and whenever you need a PIMP ya know where to find one Sox.

bp
© UGN Security Forum