UGN Security
Posted By: Cyrez IFeel mouse - 04/12/02 11:55 PM
I have a logitech Ifeel mouse which i love and i want to run it on windows but it never works.. anyone know of any drivers?? also its is connect through usb it gets dected and recgonized but it never works...
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: IFeel mouse - 04/13/02 04:24 AM
Hmm well the logitech website should have such. If not you can check out some of the linux websites for a port. You might need to config the rescoures for the device manually so you can detect it in the port... Arg ****in winodws, why go there LOL. It should work, something is wrong. If it can see it... Arg
Posted By: Cyrez Re: IFeel mouse - 04/13/02 04:47 AM
I have already done that stuff i was wonderin about any personal experiance.. What i didnt get is it detected and named the mouse and still didnt work...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: IFeel mouse - 04/13/02 07:26 AM
be sure that you have the newest version of mousewear for your mouse... and after you install it you ahve to reboot and it should probe it fine...
Posted By: Cyrez Re: IFeel mouse - 04/13/02 07:42 AM
above i mnt i want it to run on linux.. It does probe it fine and it detects it and recgonizes it.. but when it boots up it dosnt work...
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: IFeel mouse - 04/13/02 03:32 PM
Arg this is what I hate the most. When something isn't made for linux. Hmm my intellimouse explorer worked fine, yet it can be diff... Well I dunno something about an optical mouse always working in Linux. Well I would think they would have linux drivers on their site, if not email them maybe they can make em. I need to find the right website, need to check some old mags. However there are sites out there of people making it work and putting the scource and directions etc online... What happens? It just doesn't work? Well sometimes when you install linux is asks about devices, you prob don't want to reinstall it. LOL
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: IFeel mouse - 04/13/02 03:39 PM
Here this might be of help
http://lwn.net/2001/0802/a/tactile.php3
http://www.viahardware.com/faq/kt7/faqmouse.html
Posted By: Cyrez Re: IFeel mouse - 04/13/02 04:49 PM
kool thankx and i already e-mailed them
© UGN Security Forum