It appears that you're running an Ad-Blocker. This site is monetized by Advertising and by User Donations
; we ask that if you find this site helpful that you whitelist us in your Ad-Blocker, or make a Donation
to help aid in operating costs.
The zmore command is the GNU version of the venerable UNIX more command. zmore prints files to the screen one screen at a time, that will display files compressed with gzip.
zmore has no command line options, only commands that can be invoked when zmore is running.
* space: Prints the screen of the file.
* d or ^D: Prints the next 11 lines or num set with i[num].
* i: Sets number of lines to be displayed.
* Q: Quits reading current file and moves to the next file.
Posted on May 31st, 2014
- Updated on May 15th, 2016