heh, I'D have to say on this topic, no comment. As the phreaking scene with exclusion of a few old school out there is dieing or dead imo. Even with those still "trying" to keep it alive. There's stuff to do, it's just wow, exploit, packet wifi hack, light phreak, steal software, bla bla bla. This is not, what it was. We all know that, those who were there.

But like giz, on the taxing stuff bro, heh, might wanna read the taxing Internet news I posted. It's scary:| ...real scary. The more control a government has, the closer they reach to a dictatorship. You can quote me on that:) Look at that kid that got SS on his ass for draws of bush, I mean come ON! He was even in Washington the State, not DC. The SS is doing shit out of their jurisdiction, which is, the president, and saying it is in regard to national security.

What's next. Hacker's, and Phreakers because their smart are now a national security threat. So while I'm buttering my toast they can break in on me for something I did years ago that they tested for my DNA that they pulled from a Mat outside my house? Yea...our government CAN, and will do that I'd imagine for gain. But have they, or will they? *shrug*...this applies to us all I think. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Freakin, I used to not believe in that, esp back when I was a teen or young teen I believed in the h/p/v/a/c spirit. Which died after 2000.:| How it used to be.

Can it ever be the same again?
The frumious Bandersnatch!"