Oh, for a note on my post, you HAVE to get a switch that has 3 sets of two prongs on the bottom end, radio shack should have tons of differant ones, some metal (flip) switches and some slide switches, it doens't really matter what you use (I just found a large mercury switch here). You can even use some "Rocker" switches (like the type on an AT computer case.
Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, Elite Web Gamers & VNC Web Design Owner