When I joined UGN Security (over 2 years ago), this was a great place, it was like a home to me. I did learn a lot and met a lot of great people. I've lost that feeling. I don't feel myself at home anymore. This place turned into a huge lame (look at the board how it's fucked up, eg. all those idiot smilies, they don't belong on an underground website) place. This board became a HUGE off-topic chat place where everyone (exept for a few great people, who I respect a lot)just happily chats, in all the different forums, there are hardly any real questions asked. This isn't anything for me.

I've been thinking about this for a while now, but I never thought I would say it. With pain in my heart I will leave UGN Security. Saying this feels like something in me died with it. But I will keep all those beatiful moments for ever in my mind.

(This post wasn't made to offend anyone in here, it's just how I feel right now, so I ask you to not delete this topic (maybe out of the little respect for me you have))

Oh and Gizmo, I ask you to delete my useless personal information you have about me out of your UGN Security "crew" database.

Quote:

If mankind minus one were of one opinion, then mankind is no more justified in silencing the one than the one - if he had the power - would be justified insilencing mankind.
This is Predator, signing off.