Why does this sicken you? I agree the whole relationship when he was 12 thing is taking it too far, but he's 22 now. Older than you and I in fact, if they love each other who cares about the fact that she's 43.

Maybe my opinion is a little biased because I've been there done that already. I met my soon to be ex when I was 14...he was 24. Looking back knowing what I know now of course I'd change the whole marriage and kids thing, but I also know I was capable of making the decisions I made at the time I made them. It wasn't all bad, and I know what it's like to love someone and have the whole world tell you it's wrong to feel that way. Who are we to judge?

I could only hope that someone would love me enough to still want me after serving 7 1/2 years in prision, and having the whole world against you. Imagine that? They've been apart for that long and still want to be together. Think about it. I know no one loves me that much, no one would sacrafice 7 1/2 years of their life in prison with everyone telling them how wrong it was to be with me, and STILL want me. No matter what it took, and to tell you the truth I'm sure no one ever will love me that much. That's pretty rare. Think about it for a minute, set the age aside and think about it. Would you still want to be with someone even if it meant everyone looked down on you, even if you spent 7 1/2 years of your life in hell because of that person? That's pretty powerful to still want to be with someone after all of that. I say more power to them.

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>