yea lol 25th hour, 13 floor. john necronomicon yes the lovecraft version:D Freakin pwns. At the mountains of madness is said to be being made sometimes in the soon future like 2005-2007 by guermo del toro or whatever, the director of hell boy/blade 2. Blade trinity is coming out soon, that's a good one. Beyond reanimator is actually better then reanimator. I have yet to see bride of reanimator. From Beyond is a lovecraftian adaptation that OWNS. All saints day hell yes, hell yes that movie is going to own, suppose to come out on all saints day too:) so I heard. Green irish men dancing all over:D

NTD gizmo would say go rent it NOW. lol I own it on dvd. It's um, a indie of sorts, it's very undefinable like most indies, unless you want to ruin them with definitions. But gizmo would also say http:/www.imdb.com

Lots of us for years have been watching cult films, indies, and using imdb.com I have since I was like 12, watching things like the toxic avenger and class of nukem high, space vixens, and critters on the usa network back when rhonda sheer still had the show UP! All Night:)

here is my list of more movies, some I want to see, and are favorites. Some are hard to get, and I will buy once on vhs online soon, but I know the story to a majority/

sorry for any repeats, I'm renting a few tonight, and plan on seeing more. Mostly horror or odd. I like that stuff. Marked which I've seen.

When Harry Met Sally -x
Karate Kid -x
The Fugitive -x
Chain Reaction -x
The Saint -x
Frantic -x
Dagon -x
The Resurrected
Cast a Deadly Spell
The Thing -x
Quatermass, and The Pit
The Unnamable