Quote:
Originally posted by Flowbe1:
Isn't posting a question HERE exercising "the ability to find the answer to a question?"(the most important attribute I can posses if I want to ever do anything in the tech world) along with other mediums such as a search engines-being one of the most common.
No. That is not finding the answer to your question, it's asking someone else to find it for you. This might be the distinction we make that you don't which is causing our disagreement in this whole area. You seem to think it's valid, we think it's lazy.

Quote:
Originally posted by Flowbe1:
later on that day.......Oh and by the way That link you put in "http://ettercap.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php" I had it already added to my favorites to a day or two before for later reference, just hadn't made the time to check it.
And this is exactly what I meant by disrespect for the written word. It also ties in with my last point. You have the answers directly infront of you, yet you refuse to read them in favor of having someone else look it up and tell you.

Aight, look. I don't want to drag this out. I've made my point and I have no reason to chastise you further. You seem like a decent kid, you just need to give your head a good shake.

Infinite