Jonquiere is a place in Quebec. Its not pronounced as queer. Since you, and dashocker
appear to be familiar witht he word queer. So, Im assuming a lot of people have told you.

Its pronounced different, but since your ignorant and rude, I guess I shouldn't aspect you to know that.

I do contribute something worth while. Have you read all my post? I have only asked 2 question, one which is about PHP. The other was about how viruses are transfered and ran on to the ICQ users computer. To me its not dumb. No one else but you has complained.This isn't a real type of question. Its just asking everyboy who has an account here, if they have the same problem. If they don't I know somethign is seriously fucked up with my computer/monitor.

Do I care if dashocker is cooler then me. I don't its your and his opinion. I don't care about who ever thinks Im not cool. Your opinion is worthless then me.

I'm stupid and a moron?
Coming from a user who only seems to insult or give stupid opinions on topics? I don't see much else coming out of you. My IQ is 160. If you don't know 80-120 is an average person, 120-130 is an average college/university student, 130-135 is an average adult. 135-140 is a semi-genuis. 140-150 is a genuis. Everything +150 is over government rank of genuis level. Mine is 160, so Im above 150, which means I'm smarter than what 99.6% of people -or- so. I own 3 companies, they are of computer animation, like wildtangent displays and does. Other is website and another one is an international dealer in medical magazine for specialized doctors. I speak around 6 languages, that excludes sign languages. I've lived in Jonquiere, Quebec and Montreal, Quebec til' I was 9, then moved to Ontario. Plus, I'm only a little bit older than you! I also got a University degree in Nuclear science, and a CME degree in medical sciences.

Sorry to people like Silent Rage, Curse, Gizmo etc... I wasn't trying to be overly expressive in a way in telling this. I'm just trying to prove Im not a stupid moron as this moron [tuatboaac].

Tuatboaac, when you come here stop insulting every person you see. People don't come here to be insulted! People come here to learn about new stuff. NOT TO BE INSULTED!

P.s. Jonquiere is pronounced John-cu-air