Quote:
Originally posted by Infinite:
I said it before, and I'll say it again....

Oooh oooh oooh oooh. Can I please get an email account where all my shit is stored on some server where I can't delete it and have it analyzed out my wazoo so that I can have ads rammed down my throat?!?!?! Please let my personal shit be given to a soon to be public corporation so that they may exploit the shit out of it!!!!

God damn people, it's only a gig. Get a grip on reality here. I'm willing to bet most of us have at least that much space we could use for email if we wanted too. Don't be such media puppets and think for yourselves

Infinite
I've had it for a few days, I can delete items just fine; however they prefer that you archive it so that you can find it later.

The only search I see is to search your own mailbox; I've yet to get into another mailbox.

I don't have ANY ad's at all on my pages. If they decide to have ad's it'll be the google text ad's, see the bottom of our forum...

Quote:
Originally posted by spanky:
I will give you my wife. heh.
Just what everyone needs, their own crack whore...

Quote:
Originally posted by Imperial:
Four+ burned cds of my choice and a unused tobacco smoking device with some screens.
I have broadband and 2 packs of CDR's; make it a bong (glass bubblers only) and you have a deal.

Quote:
Originally posted by Imperial:
I use hotmail and only hotmail...lemme tell you about some fucking ads

I was just going to lie about my info anyway
Wanna see something about spam? Look in off topic at the "stickied post" "spam" lol.... I outline how much spam i get every month; it's always over 10k.

Quote:
Originally posted by spanky:
I have several email addresses. Not too worried about it. Yahoo is about to launch 100 meg worth of storage to compete. I am sure Hotmail will follow suit. Kinda screws the whole charging for more space idea they had.
Not only that, users of the "yahoo plus" get 2gb space for $20/year; it's fairly amusing.