bah BackSlash go real its much more fun and the feeling is alot better.

That thrust runs all through your body when shooting a gun its amazing. By the way I am not saying that shooting living things is fun I am meerly saying that the power of shooting a real gun and the sound is so much more exiting than anything less than lethal!

And allthough it is a feeling of godlyness to hold a gun infront of someone or just to have it and they dont, its not a good practical joke nor is it fun to have a gun pointed at you (loaded or not). In fact its fucking frightening.

One main reason why I got rid of mine is cause I had one incident where a friend of mine thought it was funny to hold up the gun to some other guys head just to see the reaction, little did he know that it was loaded without the safty clip on.
And he thought it was a BB gun, well BB or not its still fucking dangerous to pull the trigger on someones head no matter whats in it.

No noone got killed or hurt but he surely got the shock of his lifetime when he "jokingly" decided to pull the trigger in my back yard (he was aiming at a cat about 15 yards away from where he hit) and the gun shot off since he was unprepared for the blow back of the guns force he landed on his ass and the gun fell down right infront of him between his legs, luckily it didnt go off. Otherwise his family tree would not have grown too fast.

Well I guess in the UK they are less educated about weaponry as such, since it happened when I was living there.

Ohh and never have a loaded gun lying in the house when u have a party where people are getting stoned.

Well I hope u get the point.
The use of "hacker" to mean "security breaker" is a confusion on the part of the mass media. We hackers refuse to recognize that meaning, and continue using the word to mean, "Someone who loves to program and enjoys being clever about it."
--------------------
"Its not a bug, its a feature" (Epic Games)