men and women are the exact same. no difference. 2000 or so years of total ignorant bullshit has changed this. I won't go into answers to that for people that question it, unless they really want to know. But what I will say, is were all human, a majority of us are wrong.

The right answers are not the right ones. The system we live in is flawed, and by those flaws, and the big flaw we are forced to repeat. Revolve. Endless. Until such a time as we are ready, and wanting in a large amount. If that time is so right that we are not to weak to become stronger.

Humankind is neither man nor woman but both, we are raised, forced, and shown history to believe in separation. WE are breed on separation.

The divine knowledge, life's answer. is a two parter, well..three. The main answer, and two stems. One main being no answer is the right one, it would take more then this reality to answer that. Two, life is about fun, do not question that, rock it, and never take a no to it. Unless you really need rest. Three, there is a real in reality, a secret, knowledge as it were. It is there, it is quested, endless, over, and over.

That answer is unreal. *shrug* I myself don't want to know it, unless I am one of many being shown. I'd rather live life, have fun, ignore idiots being mean, and resentful/jealous. Ignore anyone trudging up the past. More full on forward, to whatever, and be imperfect in my ignorance.

Because life is not about one thing, and when you come to that realization EVERYTHING changes. That one thing is a few constants, and it's not definable in a word. When you know, that is it. Life just is, and you go on from there.
The frumious Bandersnatch!"