I have never heard anything (from someone respectable) about us using all of our brain. Even subconciously. We've all seen the studies where they have the red to purple brain thing and only parts of it have color. Yeah, howstuffworks is my favorite site. the cure for boredom or curiosity. I had never heard anything about quantum computing usin any alternate dimensions or universes or any of that, but I haven't looked into so I don't know. One thing that interests me is the way we store information in our brain. If it is just because we have so much space to store it, or if we can just store it so efficently..like a kind of memory compression or something. I don't know...

Another thing I have been thinking about, if time travel ever is possible, i don't think we could go into the past since time moves forward. And if we could go into the past, i think we wouldn't be able to affect anything. Another thing i have wondered, if something is creating light (or changing something into light, whatever) and it is accelerating in the direction the light is going...then would the light be moving faster when whatever is creating it is moving faster? And if not, and the object was moving at the speed of light (yeah i know, but if) then would there be alot of light just building up in the same place? Would it just make it brighter or could it even happen?

I don't know if any of that makes sense cause i just woke up. Anyways, SR, you can feel free to flame me man. I won't fight back more than one post.