Quote:
Originally posted by SilentRage:
I'm not debating whether God is real or not. I'm just providing possibilities for both theories. So no worries about religious debate from my end... *grumble about people fearing to say the word "God" in a serious manner*
LOL! I just wanted to avoid a religious debate. I've started one of those before, but I quickly discovered people can't handle it. They can't control their emotions. And a lot of people just don't know how to argue.
Quote:
Secular theory = Basically Atheism, universe was born by a big bang or other means.
OK.
Quote:
Whatever they're talking about in quantom computing is not what I'm talking about. There's a confusion of definition there. What I'm talking about is other "dimensions" (by the most widely accepted meaning) where life forms are communicating and going about their business invisible to us.
OK, dimension:
"A measure of spatial extent, especially width, height, or length."
I don't know anything about quantum computing involving other dimensions. Can you post a link or something perhaps? The only quantum computing I know about involves other universes. Or at least, strange quantum effects in this universe. But not in other dimensions...
Quote:
Let a man state his opinion without having to defend something which can not be proved or disproved.
I'm not forcing anyone to defend their opinion. I ask more about peoples opinions to learn more about what they think, and I ask questions to understand. If someone wants to just say, "That's my opinion and I don't feel like defending it" then that's fine.
Quote:
I'm not saying other people are WRONG with their concept of time travel - I just like this one the most - made the most sense in my mind to how the way things work from my angle.
Well I like it too, as an interesting (if remote) possibility. But I don't believe it's true (my opinion).

I often attempt to engage others in debate because I enjoy debating. I'm not trying to make others feel threatened by jeapordizing their beliefs. I would think that an intelligent person would want to challenge their beliefs, to see what they can learn.