I've seen that before. The speed of light was not exceeded though. I did a little more research than you. Go here to see why the speed of light wasn't exceeded.

Quote:
I don't think it negates free will. To me it seems like this, months ago I had a choice of doing my homework or not doing it. Whatever decision I made, I had free will then. Looking back on it, I might wish I had of chosen differently, but it already happened. So let's say you went back in time to do something, before you went back in time you didn't know you were going to do it. So in the loop of what you did you had already done before you went back in time etc. All theory, but i like it because it makes sense.
Doesn't make sense to me. If you go back in time in the same timeline, but can't alter anything, then you don't have free will. Even if you think you do.
Quote:
I am sure there is evidence supporting the theory that nothing can accelerate past the speed of light or it wouldn't be considered common knowledge, (I plan to search around for it after I make this post), but I have never seen any of it so i am not sure. Also, how do we know we aren't already moving that fast? The universe is expanding, but do we know if it isn't also sliding as a whole. If it were going faster than the speed of light then maybe light created would go faster and since it is relative, we think of us as still, then it would appear to be light speed. Like I said, i haven't looked into this much yet, so that could have a few holes in it.
OK, the universe can't be sliding, because by definition the universe is everything. There can be nothing for it to slide in, or towards, because there's nothing "outside" the universe to move relative to. The concept of outside the universe doesn't even make sense.
But there are some "holes" in the theory of relativity. For example the speed of light barrier is only local. You could theoretically (if you had enought energy) warp space around you and make a warp bubble. Just like star trek. Within this bubble you would be moving slower than the speed of light, but the bubble itself would be moving, so from an outside point of view, the speeds would stack and you'd effectively be moving faster than light. Look up the name Miguel Alcubierre.