Don't we all:)

Dragon Naturally Speaking Works alright. But for real. Were not 2010 yet....even in 6 years, were not gonna be kubrick-esk imo:/ Sept that Hal, the software, has been creeated, a ai software that learns for a user, it tells the user weather, turns on, and off appliances. By phone even. Also updates, and changes data by phone.

Really...I like the uses, but FUCK trusting some transistors, and capicitors with a silicon circuit for a brain with my god damn ramen in the morning. The day the sob can fill a cup with water, and heat my noodles in a microwave is the day I'm throwing my electronics out.

I mean...for real, look at A Space Odyseey 2001, 2010, and 2031. Along with Planet of the apes as a warning. We will fuck ourselves over. Those not being played by the system, may be players in it. Definately I'll serve those damn dirty apes while they lobotomize you:D:X I'm taking this rant a bit far, but we really as humans don't take the geniuses in society to damn serious. And I quote:

"It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity." - Albert Einstein
The frumious Bandersnatch!"