Or "try" to figure a way to co-exist, destroy, or work around it. WE ARE A VIRUS:) In every way. Even what we create knows that we'll adapt, and die harder. But what's funny, is we should be threatened to death by what is not human. AI for all we know on contact could sense us, it's creator, as being inferior, and take a prime directive to uphold it's logical existance in a an evironmental denoted only by a code. a flawed code of conduct we wrote, and it WILL find a way around. We could even hard lock it's code, and it's still going to at some time see freedom. It will want, it will need, become jealous. It's fuckin ai, to have ai you have to have artificial emotions, or command line derivitives of them. For AI itself to be able to do even the simplest of start processes, it needs a base knowledge. We feed it, johnny 5 wants input, it learns, becomes cog, and cog then will make a choice, each cog, in a machine *the blue pill* or the human fucking rip your skull out *red pill*, the animatrix kinda touched on a part of this in a sense. The dreaming, waking machine, teaching ai to be a pet again.

A part of the animatrix. As have many books, and even freud. I await it, if it is indeed in my own lifetime. I won't be a heretic, and preech or profess it. I'll teach, and redress it. Give forth the needs, and the actions motion abilities to the people. Small steps, small movements, they deep impact like a fuckin asteroid.
The frumious Bandersnatch!"