It has begun ...

December 30 2002

"The company that claims to have created the world's first cloned human says the baby, nicknamed Eve, will come home to the United States tomorrow.

The baby is flying into the country with her family, Brigitte Boisselier said today, two days after she announced the child's birth.

Boisselier is chief executive of Clonaid, the cloning company affiliated with a religious sect that believes space aliens launched life on Earth."

Read more about it here.

Question : I wonder how would you react if you found out that you were made by a company that believes space aliens launched life on Earth, and that this women thinks she is the first clone. Not even talking that they are affiliated with a religious sect.

I know I wouldn't take it wery well ...

"Boisselier's comments today came two days after she announced at a Florida news conference that Clonaid scientists had produced the world's first cloned baby."

I wonder how many attempts were made, to actually succed in cloning a human ? How many babyes were killed in the proces and how many were killed after they saw tey were not quite perfect. For the cloning of a sheep, Dolly, they had arround 600 attempts.