OK, I get it, New Orleans and the gulf coast is still wrecked by Katrina, but I have been hearing thses stories about the 12,000 people that the government has stopped paying for hotel rooms for and instead gave $1,800 rental assistance checks to. These people are crying that the government hasn't done enough to help. Bull. It's been six months people. 6 months is a long time to realize that "Hey, I have no permanent home and I am broke"

One of these families I read about has been staying at a hotel, it is a 35 year old mother with 8 children and grandchildren ranging in age from 5 months to 18 years old. And she hasn't found a job and thinks that we should be footing the bill. WTF. Does this piss anyone off but me?

It is time to get rid of the welfare culture that has been bred into certain groups in this country. Now may be the time to do it. Maybe this will be the wake up call that this group of people need to realize taht in the real world if you want something you work and make money to pay for it.
Apostrophe T, need this torture?-They Might Be Giants