After a short vacation (3 days, Sunday till Tuesday) I got back in and finished the new caching code and applied it to all of the pages that it applies to; I also finished all of the shorturl's coding that got updated and fixed up the additional coding to those pages.

It would seem that CafePress has updated the URLs to their product images, so next I suppose we'll need to go in and change all of the URLs to products so that they work in the store properly; this is a pretty big task since we have quite a few products lol...

I've got a couple of other ideas on the back burner, but I want to try to keep this spring update geared towards updating older code.
_________________________
Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, Elite Web Gamers & VNC Web Design Owner