yep.. i used to do drugs.. weed mostly.. and drink my alcohol everyday. then i quit for some reason. i still smoke my tasty cigarette treats.. but that's the only thing. i guess i take my prescription mediciation, but that's the extent of my 'drug' usage. haha.. i don't even take aspirin or over the counter drugs. oh.. except for tums. but those new berry flavored ones are so yummy!

i know this sounds mean.. but seriously, drugs are fucking stupid. it's fine if you want to go through one of those phases and try new stuff out. we all explore when we're young. but if you actually make doing drugs a life long habit, then you're just a loser. you want some real fun? try dealing with life without the escape you get from drugs or alcohol. yeah... that's what i'm talkin' bout. hahaha.. perhaps that's why i'm constantly depressed? oh well. it's more fun to be depressed than to be all drunk and puking. in my world anyway.