jesus.. do you guys even read anything about this? while i agree that overall the bill isn't the best, but damn, there are some very good things in it. it "would require overtime for workers earning up to $22,100 a year, up from the current ceiling of $8,060." how can you tell me that's a bad thing? it would also "provide modest increases over last year for low-income school districts, AIDS treatment, Head Start, job training and biomedical research at the National Institutes of Health"

and this effecting 8 million people? the Labor Department said the real figure is closer to 644,000. now, that is a huge difference.

"The regulations would not affect workers covered by union contract, but the Labor Department says as many as 22 million jobs may be covered by the new rules. The Bush administration furthermore says the rules will only affect salaried, white-collar office workers who do not perform manual labor"