7 George Bush Jr. Good Deed's...
1. Fixed 2 prior mistakes of our government with putting Bin Laden and Saddam in office (although he pretty much lied to us all in the process).
2. Eased field-testing controls of genetically engineered crops.
3. Signed partial birth abortion bill.
4. Signed Amber Alert bill; which has saved many young people.
5. Took action against people who caused 9/11; where as prior presidents sat on their ass and did nothing after a terror attack.
6. Blocked rules that would require federal agencies to offer bilingual assistance to non-English-speaking persons. It's america, speak our native language, we shouldn't have to cater to you invading our country and stealing our job's and refusing to speak our language.
7. Being the first mentally handicapped individual to hold a state office position.