ok they all have a point, u need to learn html really to understand what the WYSIWYG does not do right when you want it another way. sometimes those editors add stupid div or span tags that just get in the way.

html is not a programming language it is markup, and it sux, and it is easy - so learn html!

if u want to do the complex stuff that web pages all over the world do now like UGN Security, the learn about databases with php or asp or cgi(i would not bother learning cgi), now you are getting into programming.

but well for an easy one with everything put on your plate i suggest a program such as codecharge! its free, it does not do my job but it might do yours!

ohh yeah gizmo, pred is right frontpage does just suck the lamas *** ! and instead of dreamweaver i suggest strongly ultradev! and if ur still not happy shut up and use notepad thats how i started in the old days!!!

chau

ps. i am not queer unlike crime so nicely made it seem!
The use of "hacker" to mean "security breaker" is a confusion on the part of the mass media. We hackers refuse to recognize that meaning, and continue using the word to mean, "Someone who loves to program and enjoys being clever about it."
--------------------
"Its not a bug, its a feature" (Epic Games)