Hey, I'm new to this board, but I signed up because I saw this little message about candidclicks, and I swear I wanna do whatever it takes to get these stupid [fill in your favorite explative here] off the net. I get at least 4 AIM spammers a day IMing me about some candidclicks link. Its been annoying the crap out of me. It's not even the fact that their users spam people to get money per click, but mostly because this stupid company won't do anything about it! Assuming you do jump through hurdles to report these guys as candidclicks requires (send screenshot, send AIM username, send username of person that sent the spam) then its still likely that they won't terminate these people's accounts! I flat out asked them why they need MY screenname to cancel someone elses candidclicks account, and they've ignored me ever since. And yea, I could just block out all users that aren't on my buddy list, BUT WHY!?! Why should I have to go out of my way to block out people that are annoying me, and at the same time inconvenience myself by not allowing new people i've met IM me until I had them first. I just want to stop these guys. Candidclicks has been THE ONLY company that i've recieved AIM spam from in a long time, so if I can get rid of them, I get rid of my problem. Please send me any information you have about places I can complain to about this company. Thanks!!