You aren't alone. I have just recently started getting SEVERAL of these messages a day on my comcast e-mail. I have not done anything fishy with this email, infact, I use my yahoo email for all registrations and my comcast email only for personal affairs and certain registrations where I am spending money.

So it doesn't make sense to me that the email I am more careful with gets more spam than emails I'm less careful with. I'm also wondering why both of us just started getting all this blank email spam with our comcast email address at the same time. I have been getting quite a bit of other spam with this email address and am about at the point where I'll just dump it completely and use my gmail for main emails...

I can post my headers too if you're curious. I'm not at my computer right now so don't have access to them...Although I could probably check the email online and there will be about 10 new ones, however, I'm too lazy to try to figure out how to get all that information through the online mail interface.