Learner, on
Quote:
For one all the right protines had to be in place and then assembled in just the right order. We are talking millions * millions in probability here.
I dissagree, if you think about how our bodies work we technically have a symbiotic relationship with differant parts of our anatomy and cells; our bodies are still technically a part of evolution, BUT I do agree about the protines being presant in a place FOR it to happen ...

Quote:
Some are saying we had to be created. Now I am not saying God. Just that life was created from life. We very well could be a lab people. Think about it. We are just not getting into bio engineering. How long before we pick a planet and set up shop?
Easy, when people stop being so anal about cloning...

Quote:
Also, when life started on earth(when it was thought to have started) it was being hammered with cosmic trash. It was a pit of lava, posionous gasses, but Mars would not have been.... Life could have been on mars.
Didn't they find cellular proof of that?

Quote:
Imagine, A huge meteor slams into mars, knocks a chunk out. Mars dies, It has a ice age and atmoshpere colapses. That chunk flys out and hits earth nocking a chunk out(there our moon). That life starts on earth. The colision of the astoroid cools the earth enough for life to start.
Actually, from what I understand, scientists say that our moon is an asteroid that struck our planet.