#25156 02/13/04 05:44 PM
Der �belt�ter
Der �belt�ter
mmm...what are you wearing? :X

#25157 02/13/04 05:50 PM
Community Owner
Community Owner
hahaha...

I strip on my way to the bathroom, make a few woo woo noises as i close the door. I then proceed to crank the radio up and turn the shower on hot and op on in. Work up a good lather on my lufa with my dove soap and then wash my manhood and parts...

Then I proceed to lather up my hair with my pantene pro v shampoo and rinse, then rewash then add in my pantene conditioner.

Then I hop out, go upstairs and grab some cloths then walk around the house dripping dry... it pisses icemyst off lol..

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
#25158 02/13/04 09:31 PM
UGN Elite Poster
UGN Elite Poster
damn strait it pisses me off! water every where!

#25159 02/13/04 10:17 PM
UGN Super Poster
UGN Super Poster
lol woo woo giz:D lol Jalize, I take longer, because I'm 6'8 my body is liek...50% larger then the average bear:-D I also use alot of stuff to keep from breaking out, too keep my skin not dry, and not oily. But fleshy colored, and flesh feeling/condition. I do this to my whole body though, so mostly my whole body is like that all the time. I liek hot showers, their sexi. I also liek for my muscle to melt down, and loosen their hold on my bones. I have spinal pain, back, arms, neck all do to size/height. I have good posture. It's just that I'm freakin big, and I also have never gotten massages, chiropractic, quai gong, or acupunture therapy. I have pain daily but I've built up a tolerance, and learned to deal with it/correct it bit by bit myself. well liek...my leg...just one of the....*gets yard stick*....*jumps back in bed* is more then 40 inches from heel bottom to the top of my [censored]. That's about 4 feet almost:/ that's one leg:/ heh...so in short, I turn on the music, I steam up the room, I need to cool it down, I use a fan, I clean a little after, I orginize my stuff all over, because I like clean, non-smelling, non-dirty, free of bacterial places. Kinda like something I heard a while back 49% of all household toothbrushs hold microbacterial feces. Yea...so I tend to liek things like steam, and cleaners/soap. I tend to liek my body lickable. Because face it, if I've licking all up on someone I don't think it would be hard for me to notice bacteria, infections, dirtyness, smell. People sweat, we must understand were human. But hygene has been around since medeval times, people should better themselves more often imo. Most of the time I like two showers a day, sometimes my water system can't support that, dishes, clothe washing, all that. Not to mention other's showering.

I thought it obvious why ppl did these things, I guess it's not. But I personally have found it nice to shower, have sex, and then shower again. Rather then have sex, then shower. Esp after sleeping. Sometimes pheremones, and sweat is sexy. But there is always a obvious definer their too. But I'm weird too, I don't mind hair, or pheremonal differences from people not knowing that term is true "You are what you eat", I dunno, I eat nuts, fruits, frutose, water, some beef, noodles, little veges at all, and light cheeses once in a rare while. I just know what in life I love, and what in life I live with. Somethings people don't have to live with, they have choice for a reason. Along with freewill. All just imo I guess though;/

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"
#25160 02/14/04 03:00 PM
J
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
J
Quote:
Originally posted by unreal:
what i was wearing? wtf?

You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.
~Julie De Lespinasse~
#25161 02/14/04 03:02 PM
J
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
J
btw
Showering alone sucks. I like company; male or female just someone.
And Bathing is a lot more fun 'cause of the bubbles...

You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.
~Julie De Lespinasse~
#25162 02/15/04 04:05 PM
talk about off topic. hummff.:?

#25163 02/15/04 05:06 PM
J
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
J
yeps
thats why it in off topic...
wink

~Julie De Lespinasse~
#25164 02/16/04 08:42 PM
P
UGN Elite Poster
UGN Elite Poster
P
Quote:
Originally posted by JalizePhere:
Quote:
[b] mmm...what are you wearing? :X
what i was wearing? wtf? [/b]
Forgive him. He goes to school at a major sausage factory, hasn't seen a girl in weeks. So he has to get his jollies from imagining girls from their posts on computer security bulletin boards.

#25165 02/16/04 08:54 PM
UGN Member
UGN Member
Well this starting go from Off Topic to weird..... Everyday you people start to scare me more and more.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Albert Einstein

Tech Ninja Security
#25166 02/17/04 02:29 AM
UGN Super Poster
UGN Super Poster
The creepy thing, is when I read this post, I kept hearing it in Patrick Bateman's voice like the opening scene to American Psycho. Try it.... its freaky

Quote:

I get my legs, arm pits and bikini zone waxed so no need to shave.
I wash with coconut oil washlotion. My hair is gets washed with L'oreal Shampoo and conditioner.
I dont sing in the shower nor in the bath.
My hot water goes on forever.
And after getting out of the shower, i walked naked to the bedroom.

#25167 02/17/04 06:25 PM
J
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
J
thats very great to know that what I wrote has that effect... :p

~Julie De Lespinasse~
#25168 02/18/04 02:37 AM
i think they were talking about the wax job:)

#25169 02/18/04 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Shinobi:
Well this starting go from Off Topic to weird..... Everyday you people start to scare me more and more.
Welcome to the wonderful world of the wierd. laugh

You have to be a little crazy to keep from going insane!
#25170 02/18/04 03:49 AM
Quote:
Wow! down boy. laugh

You have to be a little crazy to keep from going insane!
#25171 02/18/04 11:43 AM
J
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
J
waxing..very nice subject to talk about!

~Julie De Lespinasse~
#25172 02/19/04 12:29 AM
UGN Member
UGN Member
I think this topic has gone on far long enough..... The replys don't even seem like complete thoughts anymore....

-Albert Einstein

Tech Ninja Security
#25173 02/19/04 01:38 AM
UGN Elite Poster
UGN Elite Poster
and when has that ever mattered shinobi? we're all thinking about JalizePhere's body. he he he. so it should be all good wink

#25174 02/19/04 03:17 PM
J
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
J
then why not start a new topic, named:
"JalizePhere's Body" ?
laugh

~Julie De Lespinasse~
#25175 02/19/04 05:41 PM
UGN Super Poster
UGN Super Poster
hmm Perg, your a geek:) sausage factory lol.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what i was wearing? wtf?
--

Jalize It's unreal asking about the clothes you were taking off.

....ok seriously I thought Linkin Park - Numb was ejeet. But got damn, I'd never seen the video...:X that [censored] is uber elite. I love nyc though, and paris. I dunno that whole video is just fear.

LMAO ok, and a mentos ad just came on as I'm watching it with no sound, this guy is watching his date get ready in the bathroom through a mirror, and tests his breath. Then he pops a mint, and breaths in her dogs face. Heh....to my surprised the dog jumps him, and full mouth starts making out with him, then she all walks out with this Wtf suprised look on her face to see this lol. Liek...your making out with my dog!
lol

Jon
--
The creepy thing, is when I read this post, I kept hearing it in Patrick Bateman's voice like the opening scene to American Psycho. Try it.... its freaky

--

well I feel that I really hear it in a dr seuss type of a voice.

--

I get my legs, arm pits and bikini zone waxed so no need to shave.
I wash with coconut oil washlotion. My hair is gets washed with L'oreal Shampoo and conditioner.
"I dont sing in the shower nor in the bath."
My hot water goes on forever.
And after getting out of the shower, i walked naked to the bedroom.

--

all that's missing is like, some more ejeet rhyming.

but thanks jon;P You made me deep laugh, which I really...hardly do anymore;| which is sad because I mostly cry.

--

btw
Showering alone sucks. I like company; male or female just someone.
And Bathing is a lot more fun 'cause of the bubbles...
--

lol, anything alone is suck. it's like being invisible in a beautiful place like italy, france, or ireland, even new zealand;/ para. Imagine that heh. What the real question is, is if the bubbles are coming from the two people, and that's why it's more fun?:X
Yea well I think a bath or shower could be more fun, with another person, just cleaning each other. Dunno why it has to get erotic, it doesn't. But if it does, and yes we are animalistic. Then o well, people lose control every day. Another analog is swiming in the atlantic with someone or without, no way to get home. That's what it's like, trying to find someone, what it's like to lose someone, love someone, take chances, get shot down, get caught in a under tow yet somehow make it back up because you just won't give up. I guess some people sink, and some swim. meh, btw my ex didn't like to shower, bath with others. So I never expierenced that, and my ex was my closest relationship yet so bla. *bites tongue* really...I dunno how that happened...but it hurt. heh, there's alot of things she didn't liek.

Onward to showering, I cleaned all of the bathroom a few days ago, all being scrubed, and cleaned. Then showered in the steam with the fan, and fumes heh. Steam is the best type of cleaning imo. It's pore opening, and just heh..well I lose pounds sometimes when I shower. In liquid form that's good cleansing. Btw I stopped believing all these statistics, and tests a long while ago. When I randomly noticed that all that [censored] has been said before, and done the same way with a small group of meaningless people compared to a bigger picture. Pretty much every testing is the same "testing shows that people that cough, because they inhale are more likely to develop lung cancer from 2nd hand smoke, then smokers themselves". If I did a test the same cheap, meaningless way any other place does I'd have the same [censored] up examples of why when you don't do it right you just cause mass histeria, and confusion. [censored]...yet still idiots quote these things to seem intelligent, to back up their useless garble, and to basically not have to get their toes wet to justify reality. Meh...useless to ramble over, people will never change, it's too feared to.

#25176 02/19/04 07:15 PM
J
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
J
lol not that type of bubbles!!! bubbles meaning Bubble bath, the lotion stuff that one puts in the bath and loads of bubbles come.
'Tis very relaxing.

~Julie De Lespinasse~
#25177 02/19/04 07:36 PM
UGN Member
UGN Member
Quote:
then why not start a new topic, named:
"JalizePhere's Body" ?
In order to have a topic about Someones body we need to have a picture of said persons body in order to feature in the topic.

Shouldn't that be a new UGN rule? hehehehe

-Albert Einstein

Tech Ninja Security
#25178 02/19/04 07:46 PM
J
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
J
ha ha ha
talk about dirty... :oI
But yet again, why not? laugh
no, I would of course n-e-v-e-r do that.

~Julie De Lespinasse~
#25179 02/19/04 09:41 PM
UGN Elite Poster
UGN Elite Poster
it puts the lotion on the skin!

#25180 02/19/04 10:05 PM
J
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
J
the bubble bath? Sure it does...
I really want to have once in my life a bath tube full of milk and a dash of honey.
It is said that it is very healthy, yet again it costs a bit of money, which in my opinion I could give out for food... I can eat all i want and I dont get fatter laugh
I thank my mums genes for that.
My fathers mother is a "big mama". I never, ever want to look like that.
But back to the topic
I have been think of makine some Act Photos (nearly naked but not naked photos)
My mum nearly decided as I told her that, to begin a crime.
Charges: Murder

Still alive, meaning I am still not allowed to do those photos.
Nor am I allowed to colour my hair bright pink,
Or get my nose piecerd. I was in this Indian trip, got my all does up with such a beautiful culture *sigh*

But when I have to tell the truth,
I never >really< wanted to go pink OR get my nosed piecered, just all phases.
I wanted once a tat2, decided not to because of the MRIs. If you have a tat2 it is said to hurt like hell when u have a MRI picture/x-ray done!

Dont need that kinda extra pain.

I think I have started to rant and rave so i'll just send it

smile

~Julie De Lespinasse~
#25181 02/20/04 01:02 AM
UGN Member
UGN Member
Well since you crushed my hopes of ever seeing a Females body, I should close this topic!! *Flexes his abuse of power* But I won't because you people are all I have!!!!

-Albert Einstein

Tech Ninja Security
#25182 02/20/04 07:26 AM
Der �belt�ter
Der �belt�ter
*Tosses a bolt of lightning at Shinobi's feet* Don't even think about it. :x

#25183 02/20/04 09:59 AM
UGN Super Poster
UGN Super Poster
"it puts the lotion on the skin, "
lmao *almost pisses self*

cartman said that while playing with baybay on southpark.
it ends with "or else it gets the hose again."

If I remember correctly it's from the movie "Silence of the Lambs" where this psycho dood sends lotion down to a girl in a hole. Heh.

So...I think Icey was making a joke:X

"lol not that type of bubbles!!! bubbles meaning Bubble bath, the lotion stuff that one puts in the bath and loads of bubbles come.
'Tis very relaxing."

Thas soap;/ and bubbles can be those type of bubbles too:X if ppl are all about some animalist funness in the tub:\

It is relaxing, but so is making wet, greasy, flopping, slippery, love in water:D:X

"I really want to have once in my life a bath tube full of milk and a dash of honey."

That's been in a few movies, heh, that's alot of milk btw, in movies they use something else. There are powers, and liquids/beads that case the same feeling/effect. Some tingle the skin, some make it glow, and such. Liek the fact is your not thinking you have to refrigerate milk:X So if you want a warm milk bath, your going to have to boil milk, bit by bit, and fill a tub. By then it's already cold. If you keep milk out a few hours, to cool it, then pour it in a tub heh...well by the time you pour all you need, and get in....there should be a starting rank smell, or it should be ripinging a bit. So then...you'd need the honey, and then you'd be
smelling like bad milk:X LMAO I don't like to rain on ppl's perades, it's just say you had a boyfriend that wasn't very intelligent, and
you shared with him you wanted that done. Then you'd be yelling at him for something he himself didn't even have the brain cells to think about:D:X

"It is said that it is very healthy, yet again it costs a bit of money, which in my opinion I could give out for food... I can eat all i
want and I dont get fatter I thank my mums genes for that. My fathers mother is a "big mama". I never, ever want to look like that.
But back to the topic I have been think of makine some Act Photos (nearly naked but not naked photos) My mum nearly decided as I told her that, to begin a crime. Charges: Murder
Still alive, meaning I am still not allowed to do those photos. Nor am I allowed to colour my hair bright pink, Or get my nose piecerd. I was in this Indian trip, got my all does up with such a beautiful culture *sigh*

But when I have to tell the truth,
I never >really< wanted to go pink OR get my nosed piecered, just all phases.
I wanted once a tat2, decided not to because of the MRIs. If you have a tat2 it is said to hurt like hell when u have a MRI picture/x-ray done!
Dont need that kinda extra pain.
I think I have started to rant and rave so i'll just send it"

Healthy yes, the bit of money is because of what was said, what they have to do to get a bath of milk, just liek a tub of mud:X

Freakin ppl really never get that I guess...MUD DRIES! lol. I tank my parents for their genes two 6 cultures 3 from each. I'm genetically a mutt like Inuyasha, I have many good abnormalities, and bad. But I weight my imperfections as good. About the eating, and not getting fatter thing, that's called your metabolism:D I had a bigger one when I was 12-16, I ate truck loads of food.

Heh now I work out a bit, and other then that my metabolism is still ok. I just watch it. Esp since I've lost a bit of weight. Gotta be happy with yourself. Because in about 2-5 years that metabolism will shrink, and gaining pounds will be easy.

That's one reason young models do better I'd imagine, the whole drugs, anorexia, and bulemia that goes around doesn't happen...as much...heh I know it does even at young ages..just saying. Nothing wrong with big women either:\ I liek all kinds of women, myself.

So your Saying your mom would kill you if you did risque pictures, died your hair pretty much any color, but pink is the worst, and no piercings heh. I kinda had the same rules as a kid, don't harrass women, don't dye your hair till your old enough that we think you are to handle it, don't get piercings till your 18 heh. That's the same with tatts, and I've seen some ppl from ink on their skin in electromagnetic fields cause a mild amount of pain, but nothing heh worse then getting a tatt itself, which unless it's on bone isn't that bad. Ppl exagerate things, don't understand but spread them alot *kinda like young men, and virgins* heh, and they also start urban legends.

So that's normal, so are phases:D Ppl go through countless ones in life. The biggest being about every 12 years, sometimes 10. sometimes 20. It depends on the persons constitution. I wanted black hair I dyed my hair black, I wanted a eyebrow piercing I got one, I wanted a tongue piercing I couldn't get one, because that piece of skin under my tongue was too tight when I was born, and wasn't clipped. So now it costs $400 to get done:X Insurance doesn't cover it either frown

I think that's about all I have to say about that.

#25184 02/20/04 01:13 PM
J
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
UGN Dumbass 2003/04
J
shinobi, your time will come *pats shinobi on the shoulder*

~Julie De Lespinasse~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Member Spotlight
Forum Statistics
Forums41
Topics33,840
Posts68,858
Average Daily Posts1
Members2,176
Most Online3,253
Jan 13th, 2020