UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#25176 - 02/19/04 09:15 PM Re: showering
JalizePhere Offline
UGN Dumbass 2003/04

Loc: A compfy place.
lol not that type of bubbles!!! bubbles meaning Bubble bath, the lotion stuff that one puts in the bath and loads of bubbles come.
'Tis very relaxing.

Sponsored Links

#25177 - 02/19/04 09:36 PM Re: showering
Shinobi Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Asheville, NC
Quote:
then why not start a new topic, named:
"JalizePhere's Body" ?
In order to have a topic about Someones body we need to have a picture of said persons body in order to feature in the topic.

Shouldn't that be a new UGN Security rule? hehehehe

Tech Ninja Security

#25178 - 02/19/04 09:46 PM Re: showering
JalizePhere Offline
UGN Dumbass 2003/04

ha ha ha
talk about dirty... :oI
But yet again, why not?
no, I would of course n-e-v-e-r do that.

#25179 - 02/19/04 11:41 PM Re: showering
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Where ever Gizmo is
it puts the lotion on the skin!

Donate to the "Baby Trey's Digital Camera" fund here .

#25180 - 02/20/04 12:05 AM Re: showering
JalizePhere Offline
UGN Dumbass 2003/04

the bubble bath? Sure it does...
I really want to have once in my life a bath tube full of milk and a dash of honey.
It is said that it is very healthy, yet again it costs a bit of money, which in my opinion I could give out for food... I can eat all i want and I dont get fatter
I thank my mums genes for that.
My fathers mother is a "big mama". I never, ever want to look like that.
But back to the topic
I have been think of makine some Act Photos (nearly naked but not naked photos)
My mum nearly decided as I told her that, to begin a crime.
Charges: Murder

Still alive, meaning I am still not allowed to do those photos.
Nor am I allowed to colour my hair bright pink,
Or get my nose piecerd. I was in this Indian trip, got my all does up with such a beautiful culture *sigh*

But when I have to tell the truth,
I never >really< wanted to go pink OR get my nosed piecered, just all phases.
I wanted once a tat2, decided not to because of the MRIs. If you have a tat2 it is said to hurt like hell when u have a MRI picture/x-ray done!

Dont need that kinda extra pain.

I think I have started to rant and rave so i'll just send it

#25181 - 02/20/04 03:02 AM Re: showering
Shinobi Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Asheville, NC
Well since you crushed my hopes of ever seeing a Females body, I should close this topic!! *Flexes his abuse of power* But I won't because you people are all I have!!!!

Tech Ninja Security

#25182 - 02/20/04 09:26 AM Re: showering
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
*Tosses a bolt of lightning at Shinobi's feet* Don't even think about it. :x

#25183 - 02/20/04 11:59 AM Re: showering
weeve Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: The Beach
"it puts the lotion on the skin, "
lmao *almost pisses self*

cartman said that while playing with baybay on southpark.
it ends with "or else it gets the hose again."

If I remember correctly it's from the movie "Silence of the Lambs" where this psycho dood sends lotion down to a girl in a hole. Heh.

So...I think Icey was making a joke:X

"lol not that type of bubbles!!! bubbles meaning Bubble bath, the lotion stuff that one puts in the bath and loads of bubbles come.
'Tis very relaxing."

Thas soap;/ and bubbles can be those type of bubbles too:X if ppl are all about some animalist funness in the tub:\

It is relaxing, but so is making wet, greasy, flopping, slippery, love in water:D:X

"I really want to have once in my life a bath tube full of milk and a dash of honey."

That's been in a few movies, heh, that's alot of milk btw, in movies they use something else. There are powers, and liquids/beads that case the same feeling/effect. Some tingle the skin, some make it glow, and such. Liek the fact is your not thinking you have to refrigerate milk:X So if you want a warm milk bath, your going to have to boil milk, bit by bit, and fill a tub. By then it's already cold. If you keep milk out a few hours, to cool it, then pour it in a tub heh...well by the time you pour all you need, and get in....there should be a starting rank smell, or it should be ripinging a bit. So then...you'd need the honey, and then you'd be
smelling like bad milk:X LMAO I don't like to rain on ppl's perades, it's just say you had a boyfriend that wasn't very intelligent, and
you shared with him you wanted that done. Then you'd be yelling at him for something he himself didn't even have the brain cells to think about:D:X

"It is said that it is very healthy, yet again it costs a bit of money, which in my opinion I could give out for food... I can eat all i
want and I dont get fatter I thank my mums genes for that. My fathers mother is a "big mama". I never, ever want to look like that.
But back to the topic I have been think of makine some Act Photos (nearly naked but not naked photos) My mum nearly decided as I told her that, to begin a crime. Charges: Murder
Still alive, meaning I am still not allowed to do those photos. Nor am I allowed to colour my hair bright pink, Or get my nose piecerd. I was in this Indian trip, got my all does up with such a beautiful culture *sigh*

But when I have to tell the truth,
I never >really< wanted to go pink OR get my nosed piecered, just all phases.
I wanted once a tat2, decided not to because of the MRIs. If you have a tat2 it is said to hurt like hell when u have a MRI picture/x-ray done!
Dont need that kinda extra pain.
I think I have started to rant and rave so i'll just send it"

Healthy yes, the bit of money is because of what was said, what they have to do to get a bath of milk, just liek a tub of mud:X

Freakin ppl really never get that I guess...MUD DRIES! lol. I tank my parents for their genes two 6 cultures 3 from each. I'm genetically a mutt like Inuyasha, I have many good abnormalities, and bad. But I weight my imperfections as good. About the eating, and not getting fatter thing, that's called your metabolism:D I had a bigger one when I was 12-16, I ate truck loads of food.

Heh now I work out a bit, and other then that my metabolism is still ok. I just watch it. Esp since I've lost a bit of weight. Gotta be happy with yourself. Because in about 2-5 years that metabolism will shrink, and gaining pounds will be easy.

That's one reason young models do better I'd imagine, the whole drugs, anorexia, and bulemia that goes around doesn't happen...as much...heh I know it does even at young ages..just saying. Nothing wrong with big women either:\ I liek all kinds of women, myself.

So your Saying your mom would kill you if you did risque pictures, died your hair pretty much any color, but pink is the worst, and no piercings heh. I kinda had the same rules as a kid, don't harrass women, don't dye your hair till your old enough that we think you are to handle it, don't get piercings till your 18 heh. That's the same with tatts, and I've seen some ppl from ink on their skin in electromagnetic fields cause a mild amount of pain, but nothing heh worse then getting a tatt itself, which unless it's on bone isn't that bad. Ppl exagerate things, don't understand but spread them alot *kinda like young men, and virgins* heh, and they also start urban legends.

So that's normal, so are phases:D Ppl go through countless ones in life. The biggest being about every 12 years, sometimes 10. sometimes 20. It depends on the persons constitution. I wanted black hair I dyed my hair black, I wanted a eyebrow piercing I got one, I wanted a tongue piercing I couldn't get one, because that piece of skin under my tongue was too tight when I was born, and wasn't clipped. So now it costs $400 to get done:X Insurance doesn't cover it either

I think that's about all I have to say about that.
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

#25184 - 02/20/04 03:13 PM Re: showering
JalizePhere Offline
UGN Dumbass 2003/04

shinobi, your time will come *pats shinobi on the shoulder*

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2152 Members
46 Forums
36262 Topics
71432 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 29423
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
cdefgh368568, HushHush, golqm, Tim050, Gecko666
2151 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 288 Guests and 372 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!