UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#27426 - 12/23/02 07:22 PM Re: ....all about the weed
Ice Offline
UGN News Staff

Loc: Canada
yup it was proven that weed it saver then Alcohol
Well if u do it once and a while its not that bad

-Picasso

Sponsored Links

#27427 - 12/23/02 10:06 PM Re: ....all about the weed
§intå× Offline

Loc: Maryland
Weed,

I remeber smoking weed daily when I was in highschool. I also rember not worrying about anything but scoreing a bag. Fun times. But... Stupid shit. I probably spent $10,00 on drugs in my life. ... Nah probably more. Now I don't do them and want to move up in the corperate world. I find myself worrying sometimes will my past come back to put a glass ceiling over me?

I now have a wife and child I love very much. When out and about sometimes these burnt ass dumb fucks I used to smoke with come up to us.

"DUDE! Hows it going? Wana hang out some time?"

Yea, sure when? Tomorrow at noon?

Yea see I have a job. I can't hang at noon and get toked up all day. So many people I know never made it out of highschool. All of those people are on some type of dope.

I used to smoke Christmass bud. All it was was weed (didn't matter what type) with coke sprinkled on. Very nice feeling. Like christmass morning.

I did it all accept Herroin. And one drug can very well lead to another. I started out on LSD Loved it. Later tryed herb, Herb with PCP, then coke, herb with coke, crack, micro dots, Never did X cause it can have herroin in it.

But anymore, I do not have 3 to 8 hrs to sit around and stare at the wall talking about how cool a poster is. Or to just listen to music and listen for sounds I never heard before. See I grew up. Now I have a wife and child that count on me to bring food home and keep a roof over our heads.

To do that I have to keep a job. My job dose random pissers. Soooo, I stay clean. I now feel sharper, and understand things quicker than I used to.

It's like this people. ANYTHING that gives you a buz is killing brain cells. That plain and simple means it is making you stupid each time you do it. ANYTHING that gives you a buz is putting parts of your body in either hyper drive or slow motion. That is bad for your body.

There isn't anything out there that fucks you up that is good for you, or that dosen't affect you.

Marajuan has more tar in it that cigaretts. Now that is a shit load since tobacco companys add more to the. Many a pot head ends up living in his parents basement "dreaming" of what he will accomplish.

Another thing I can tell you is you NEVER know what you are getting. I mentioned I did crack. It was on the weed I bought. A freind I grew up with sliped it on there thinking it was funny. I beat his ass.

Drugs WILL change you. You will want to do them more and more. The hard part is if/when you decide to quit.... Almost every freind you have is into them. You will find stuff in your belongings for years. You don't realise it till you want to get away from it. You end up surronding your self with drug culture and it is woven into your life fabric for quite some time.

#27428 - 12/23/02 10:19 PM Re: ....all about the weed
Predator Offline

Loc: Belgium
Quote:
Originally posted by 1c3:
yup it was proven that weed it saver then Alcohol
Well if u do it once and a while its not that bad
Well that's a damn damn stupid post. weed more safe as alcohol? rofl
As you say it like this you probably mean 1 joint a weak and liters of alcohol a day. Than yes, than alcohol is worse as weed. So if you drink alcohol once in a while, no problem either. My advice, just stay away from drugs, they are evil. Ooh i don't mind using one hard drug (the only accepted hard drug there is) at least if not used too much and if you're old enopugh. That's alcohol

#27429 - 12/23/02 10:28 PM Re: ....all about the weed
$500,000 Bentley Offline

Loc: SXM
2 points astos!im a 14 yr old stoner.im not dumb tho.i get second honors at school.an weed isnt that bad if u dont bcom 2 dependant.i jst burn when i want.i can go a few months wiout weed easy

#27430 - 12/23/02 10:34 PM Re: ....all about the weed
Ice Offline
UGN News Staff

Loc: Canada
Predator well thats what i ment, If u smoke that shit everyday of course its gonna fuck u up

-Picasso

#27431 - 12/23/02 10:42 PM Re: ....all about the weed
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: us
Quote:
Originally posted by $500,000 Bentley:
2 points astos!im a 14 yr old stoner.im not dumb tho.i get second honors at school.an weed isnt that bad if u dont bcom 2 dependant.i jst burn when i want.i can go a few months wiout weed easy
lmao, you sure sold me on how much of a genius.

My friend mark wants me to get stoned with him sometime, I might. I don't know. I prefer to know what is going on, be able to think straight, etc. Not to mention no fucking way do i want my family finding out about it.

#27432 - 12/24/02 01:33 AM Re: ....all about the weed
Digital Geek Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The hard part, for me, is to stay away from weed, when all three of the guys that I live with in the apartment, are smoking all day, every day.
I mean this is complete bullshit. They wake up at five in the afternoon, start smoking untill midnight or so, and then they are to stoned to do anything. I usualy make copyes of the notes I take in class for them, allthough they never read them, not to mention study once in a while.

The ONLY time I smoked, was a night, when after reading some drug related material here and in other places, I decided to try. It felt funny, and I was happy and laughing all the time. The sad part was when I tryed to do some work but my brain was to fucked up to do anything, so I went to sleep. But I guess, I inhale it every day, since all the fucking apartment is filled with smoke. I have to leave my window open 24/7 and put air refreshers all over my room.

500,000 Bentley you perhaps get second honors at school and for now you might be able to go a few months without weed easy. But then you'll grow up, and the more you smoke the more addicted you become. And when you realize that you have to quit maybe it will be to late, or will be very fucking hard.

I have seen the efects of drugs, on the guys I live with, and I think that in the end drugs will fuck your life, if you don't know when to stop, and I agree with everything that $in_tax said : Drugs WILL change you, and in my opinion it's a very bad change.

#27433 - 12/24/02 03:22 AM Re: ....all about the weed
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Long Beach, California
wow... deja vu. this sounds so much like another thread we just had... weird. i must be going crazy.

#27434 - 12/24/02 04:47 PM Re: ....all about the weed
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

yes, well, people stop dissing, everyone knows that drugs are bad and if you dont eventually quit you will be fucked for life and even short term use will have some negative effects. im going to quit when i get to college when i will start drinking, but untill then, im going to smoke my way through high school.

favorite kind of weed- I smoke only the highest quality hydroponics that are home grown in the USA. This stuff is so dank when you open an eighth you can smell it across the room. It has no seeds, has no stems, its good stuff. a very slight minty flavor.

my favorite method of smoking is with my friends glass bong because all you get is the smoke, all the really nasty shit is filtered in the water. Although i recently discovered that they sell hookas at the mall and i think im going to buy one of those. fyi-in the movie half baked they had a hooka.

favorie weed song...wow, so many to choose from!
The Weed Song by Bone Thugs n Harmony only because i downloaded the video and its great

#27435 - 12/24/02 05:17 PM Re: ....all about the weed
$500,000 Bentley Offline

Loc: SXM
isnt weed less addictive than cigarettes?jst wondren.cold sunn:when u get high u still kno wats goin on, only ur slower 2 react.an the only way ur family will find out bout u smokin is if som1 snitches

#27436 - 12/24/02 07:40 PM Re: ....all about the weed
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Long Beach, California
Bentley, check out this site. It's got info on marijuana addiciton. Summed up, it says weeds not physically addictive but you'll be addicted emotionally and metally.

http://www.marijuanaaddiction.info/

#27437 - 12/25/02 12:15 AM Re: ....all about the weed
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

some people can become addicted to anything. Its all about how strong, or dare i say, weak you are mentally. personally, i know i will never become addicted. i can easily go 2 months clean without even fealing an urge to smoke. i know many people, my sister for one, who should have never tried drugs because they just cant stop.

great link drake, very educational. one of the greatest marijuana sites ive been to.

#27438 - 12/25/02 02:39 AM Re: ....all about the weed
unreal Offline

Loc: KCRQ
Addiction has nothing to do with how "weak you are mentally." Addiction is caused by a gene. Some people have it, and some people do not. Simple as that.

#27439 - 12/25/02 06:46 AM Re: ....all about the weed
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
Man look at my eyes, i'm permafried... My eyes won't open all the way... You name the drug, or drug mix, and chances are that I've done it... Everything from PCP to Ecstacy to Marijuana to GHB to Peyote lol... I have flashbacks seldomly too, i'll be chillin around then i'll start trippin like I used to, only on no drugs, its quite odd, I did it last when my ex Annie was over here, lemme tell you though it wasn't fun lol...

#27440 - 12/25/02 06:55 AM Re: ....all about the weed
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Loc: San Andreas
Pred, feel free to tell me how much weed it takes for a person to overdose and die... Than tell me how much Alcohol it takes for someone to overdose and die...
And also, everytime a non-profit scientific group says there are very few downsides of Marijuana, a corporation such as Budweiser (funny how that corporation has the biggest anti-Marijuana campaign in the world huh?) has a scientific group come out and release a report that is contrary to that of the non-profit group...

And, how many people does everyone know who smokes Weed and gets violent?
And how many people drink Alcohol and get violent?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2145 Members
46 Forums
33346 Topics
68513 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 26509
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Jimmie Menon, fghijk435948, Devo60, ali, lavos
2147 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 697 Guests and 318 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!