UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#38225 - 10/04/02 10:15 PM Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
Could be out of prison in less than 17 years-- John Walker Lindh was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison Friday after tearfully telling a courtroom that he made a mistake in joining the Taliban,

Walker Lindh, the so-called "Taliban American," told U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III that he "made a mistake by joining the Taliban" and "had I realized then what I know now about the Taliban I would never have joined them."

"Life is making choices and living with the consequences," Ellis said. "You made a bad choice to join the Taliban."

Walker Lindh sniffled, paused several times and nearly broke down during his 14-minute statement to the court before he was sentenced to spend two decades behind bars.

Lindh could get out of prison in less than 17 years. The judge gave him credit for the entire time he has been in custody, including the almost two months that he was in military custody, and good behavior could further reduce his sentence by 54 days each year.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/10/04/lindh.statement/index.html

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

WHAT??!!!!

Okay guys, someone kills a bunch of members of your family. Your buddy sides with them. You manage to capture his ass. He says he is sorry and will not do it again. Do you just punish him a little and pay for the punishment or kill the jerk?

Here is the deal. He was on the wrong side. He supported a man who tried once to bomb the world trade center. He said in training he was offered a mission against the USA... That is in training. The mission happened to be 9/11. He knew what he was in. Kill the jerk!

Sponsored Links

#38226 - 10/05/02 09:19 AM Re: Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

Loc: OH, USA
Kill him? That's a little harsh there bud. The guy joined the wrong side for reasons we cannot know. We don't know that he shot americans. Now let's say that he was against america. Is that a crime? He may not have condoned the act against New York.

But even so, he was on the wrong side, so I think he should lose his citizenship and be treated just like another joe member of the taliban. Since many of the Taliban are in afghanistan walking around free men, go ahead and deport this walker dude to afghanistan to make his living.

Or put him in jail for awhile - whatever. But death is waaaay too harsh considering the "crime".

#38227 - 10/05/02 12:21 PM Re: Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

so you all think hes gonna have a good time in jail? if i was in his situation i would much rather be killed then spend 20 years behind bars. many people are pissed at him. this includes prison inmates. my guess is that hes gonna become the prison bitch and take it up the ass more then any man....ever. ever see pictures of him? hes not that strong. hes gonna be prison gang raped every day for the next 5 years...assuming he dosnt get killed or kill himself. if i was in his situation, i would have pissed off the court so much that i got the death sentence. dont drop the soap

#38228 - 10/05/02 04:49 PM Re: Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

To harsh? What is the wore thing a person can to to another? Betray. He was one of us fighting against us. He targeted america Boys.

Gang Rape? heh, he has been trained in Social Enginering to a higher degree than you could imagine. He has been trained to kill. Sure they will check him. But what if he trains in Prison?

He is an enemy of this country. Hitler started in jail you know. Kill his ass.

#38229 - 10/05/02 09:09 PM Re: Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

so you think he could take on 5 big black guys who all wanna screw his ass? heh

#38230 - 10/06/02 01:57 PM Re: Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

Loc: TN
i think 20 years is to much, i don't see anything wrong with joining the taliban

#38231 - 10/06/02 02:32 PM Re: Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner

Loc: OH, USA
ja, he is not a traitor. He simply chose to live and place his allegiance to someplace else. That is why I recommend switching his citizenship. It doesn't make sense to call him a traitor - it's not like he betrayed any secrets about the US.

#38232 - 10/06/02 04:42 PM Re: Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

He knew of a plot to attack the U.S. He was asked to do it. He turned it down but stayed in the organisation. Yep nice guy. Now I have to pay for this piece of crap to eat sleep and watch T.V. for 20 years. Kill him.

#38233 - 10/07/02 07:20 AM Re: Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
ReverendNinjaSox Offline

The CIA also had information about the attack as well. Probably knew a lot more about it then this guy. Remember, the Taliban isn't going to go around telling every single little deviant secret to just anyone. You are also paying for the CIA to eat / sleep / watch T.V for the next 20 years as well.

#38234 - 10/07/02 02:51 PM Re: Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

#38235 - 10/07/02 08:08 PM Re: Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

nice site ohfuk

#38236 - 10/08/02 03:19 PM Re: Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
All towelhead's must die! I've heard that like 9 times today...

#38237 - 10/11/02 09:42 PM Re: Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: Underground
Quote:
Originally posted by BackSlash:
i think 20 years is to much, i don't see anything wrong with joining the taliban
O yeah, than why don't you join them BackSlash >?
damnit, seems like the whole world is against them.

btw: would you guys call that a MISTAKE as he did ????

P.S. 10 years would be enough.

#38238 - 10/12/02 12:55 AM Re: Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
BackSlash Offline
UGN's Resident Homo

umm, are you questioning what i said? you said the whole world is against them, however, i said that i didn't see anything wrong with them. you also said 10 years would be enough, agreeing with what i said that 20 years is to much.... seems like we agree. in response to why i don't join them, just because i don't find any fault in something doesn't mean that i'm running off to become a part of it. i think what the united way, salvation army, etc do is good, yet that doesn't mean i am going to join them. no, i wouldn't call his decision a mistake, i would call it a choice, which i think everyone has the right to make

#38239 - 10/12/02 12:06 PM Re: Walker Lindh sentenced to 20 years
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: Underground
and now i really agree with you BS, now you said it all good.

a "choice" yeah, that's probably the best word.

see you man

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2148 Members
46 Forums
35109 Topics
70279 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 28271
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Tim050, Gecko666, defghi795767, Devo60, ali
2148 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 425 Guests and 283 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!