UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4742 - 09/01/05 11:25 AM "America's Tsunami" my ass
Infinite Offline

Loc: Canada eh
Are you kidding me? While the destruction is pretty awesome, how the hell can you even begin to compare 250000 dead to (currently) 120? I know it may be a little much to ask of the media, but can you please get a grip on reality?

Sponsored Links

#4743 - 09/01/05 11:40 AM Re: "America's Tsunami" my ass
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Loc: Where ever Gizmo is
Why would they want to do that. Stretching the truth is how they get higher ratings and more sponsors. WHo cares if it isnt close to the truth as long as it has some truth in it.

Limy Jerks...

Donate to the "Baby Trey's Digital Camera" fund here .

#4744 - 09/01/05 01:25 PM Re: "America's Tsunami" my ass
Girlie Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: In your dad's bed...
...this is why my tv is always tuned to Dora the Explorer, I didn't even know there was a hurricane...I was too busy singing "we did it! we did it! we did it, hooray!"

<sintax>
No we do not!!!!
</sintax>

#4745 - 09/01/05 03:18 PM Re: "America's Tsunami" my ass
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

yeah... new orleans is gone...

#4746 - 09/01/05 03:31 PM Re: "America's Tsunami" my ass
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
Yeh, the dome is now a huge pool...

#4747 - 09/02/05 03:57 AM Re: "America's Tsunami" my ass
§intå× Offline

Loc: Maryland
The death toll is expected to be in the thousands. Pluss if people keep doing shit like sniping people in hospitals it will get worse. You can expect to feel a finicial burden from this shortly. It is bad, I do not know if it is as bad as the Tsunami but it is more than a sensationalised story. It is truely anarcky down there. Gangs are forming and holding up people. Many who managed to survive held up in thier atic are having gangs roll up in boats, rob and rape. It will be years before the city recovers. You can bet the death toll is higher than 120. How high we many never know as there are bodies floating in the water.

It has been 3 days I think now. Soon that water will start to breed desease. Mosquitos will spread this fast. Look to hear about malaria if they do not get everyone out ASAP.

#4748 - 09/02/05 04:46 AM Re: "America's Tsunami" my ass
Infinite Offline

Loc: Canada eh
Don't get me wrong, this is a very bad event. And when I posted this the death toll was at 120, hence the (currently).

As for the sniping, lawlessness, gangs, etc... That doesn't count. Someplace in Asia is devastated and they band to gether to survive. Someplace in US devastated, people de-evolve and sink further into the Choas. This is called Darwinism people. I say rope off the city and let what will be be. Can you say "John Carpenter's Escape from New Orleans" ?

#4749 - 09/02/05 08:10 AM Re: "America's Tsunami" my ass
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
Quote:
Originally posted by int:
How high we many never know as there are bodies floating in the water.
It was a city UNDER the sea level... All of their cemetaries are crypts, you can't burry someone there... Theres going to be a lot more bodies than those who died in this disaster...

#4750 - 09/02/05 09:09 AM Re: "America's Tsunami" my ass
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

There's already reports of caskets floating around...

#4751 - 09/02/05 10:57 AM Re: "America's Tsunami" my ass
§intå× Offline

Yes there are reports of caskets floating, but it is common place to see bodies. The coast guard says as they fly to roof tops to save survivors there are more bodies than can be counted. Due to lack of water, food, medical attention people are dying in the areas where they are moved to.

I saw a story where a teen boy "stole" a school bus and was driving any one who wanted to get on out of the area. Of course cops arrested him. Lets see, food, water suvival. Not to mention no schools left to drive the fucker too.

There will be many survivors dieing if relief and or evacuation doesn't move forward soon.

I saw President Bush got a card from China today... They feel real bad for what happened. Now every major desastor we send mucho money to help. I wonder who will send any now to us. lol yea right.

#4752 - 09/02/05 11:45 AM Re: "America's Tsunami" my ass
Artic Warrior Offline
UGN Member

Loc: My room
We are getting some grooling pictures (i think i just made up a word) of whats going on in New Orleans.
I saw massive destruction to the whole city and people breaking out from their houses through the roofs. The amount of people that are stuck in that city is crazy and now there were reports that people have started to pull out guns and shoot at choppers and paramedics that are trying to rescue people from the dome.
It is difficult to understand why the people in the boxing day disaster reacted so differently.
I even saw footage of police looting (if that is what they were doing).

#4753 - 09/02/05 12:40 PM Re: "America's Tsunami" my ass
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Also to think Bush took money away from fixing the levy down there to help fund the war... Thank you Mr President!

#4754 - 09/02/05 12:50 PM Re: "America's Tsunami" my ass
§intå× Offline

There are now confirmed reports of rapes inside the metrodome. They simpley do not have the resources to help all the people gathering in this area. It will get worse yet. It is kind of like the zombie movies. The sheer number is growing and it is getting scary.

Any time large groups of people gather who are starving, needing water and dying.... You will have out breakes of violence. It is a matter of survival down there. I heard a story today about a brother and sister. He shot her over a bag of ice. Shot her in the head.

They are dragging the dead and dying into corners of the metro-dome. There are about 30,000 people there alone inside This isn't counting all the people hanging around outside. There is no running water, trash is over flowing, toilets are of course out of order with no running water. Dead bodies in piles in the corner. Hear comes the illnesses and desease.

Rescue workers stoped boat rescues today saying FEMA ordered them to stop due to safety issues. Now FEMA says they didn't. But which is worse. Stranded on your roof, or in the metro-dome where gangs of thugs with guns rape your wife and daughters.

Home owners are shooting and killing people comeing near thier houses. When the national Guard DO arrive they will of course get some order there... But you can bet there will be gun battles.

#4755 - 09/02/05 03:35 PM Re: "America's Tsunami" my ass
Artic Warrior Offline
UGN Member

Loc: My room
Jesus christ what the fuck is happeneing up there. Sounds like total chaos.
I am going to watch the news in half an hour and maybe get a better understanding of what the government is planning for as a relief effort in Louisiana.

#4756 - 09/02/05 04:33 PM Re: "America's Tsunami" my ass
IceMyst Offline
UGN Elite Poster

On Yahoo I read that Bush is going down there to take a look around. But from what I've seen and read, it's total chaos...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2145 Members
46 Forums
33494 Topics
68661 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 26657
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Jimmie Menon, fghijk435948, Devo60, ali, lavos
2147 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 746 Guests and 317 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!