UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#5121 - 12/23/02 02:15 AM Re: why drugs are bad
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Loc: San Andreas
That sounds like Crack or PCP... Maybe Methamphetamine...

Sponsored Links

#5122 - 12/23/02 02:37 AM Re: why drugs are bad
Asteos Offline

Loc: Nadia
Quote:
Originally posted by Curse:
Because School is government run, the government never teaches about it's mistakes...
That's not completely true. I'm taking a shit-load of U.S. History courses this year (because I'm hurtin' on social study credits) and one of them is titled "Us And Them" It teaches about intolerism throughout American History. From the Pruitans and witches, U.S. government vs. Native Americans, Prejudices (historically) against Irish, Chinese, Catholic, Japanese, Italian, and now Middle Eastern folks. Not to mention all the other courses I'm taking, which talk a lot about U.S. history (obviously) but in my class we have a lot of debates on decisions made by presidents, laws passed, etc.. Granted, I'm in an accelerated credit program that most kids aren't in. It's still cool to be learning about shit like that. Shit that doesn't get tought and debated like that as in other classes. So I guess it just depends on your teacher(s) or programs you decide to take throughout high school. This has gotten totally off-topic, sorry. Refer back to SolidSnake's posted article about immigrants and drug use.

#5123 - 12/23/02 06:09 PM Re: why drugs are bad
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Long Beach, California
I was so stunned last yaer when my teacher told me what we did to the japanese during WWII. I can't believe we did the samet hing our enemies did, albet to a lesser degree. My teacher tought from a neutral stand point mostly. I mean, she told us her opinions, but she made sure that we realized they were only opinions. She told us about the good and the bad. Are you takine AP Asteos? that's what I took and i passed the AP test somehow, not really sure how.

#5124 - 12/24/02 12:10 PM Re: why drugs are bad
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: us
Quote:
Originally posted by Curse:
/me hates people who only beleive what the government tells them...
I also hate people that only believe what their pothead friends tell them. I am not saying the government is this reliable source, but I know alot of people that keep spreading these "facts" about weed that they got from their friends. It is like hearing a debate before an election, both sides are lying.

It is easier to just stay away from it than give a shit.

#5125 - 12/24/02 02:56 PM Re: why drugs are bad
Drake Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Long Beach, California
Chem, I've heard about salvia divinorum. It doesn't sound half bad, but make sure you do it when somebody else is around, and do it the right way or it has no effect. Look at this -

http://www.drbongs.com/salvia/salvia_divinorum_index.html

#5126 - 12/25/02 01:28 AM Re: why drugs are bad
Curse Offline

Enforcement Admin

Loc: San Andreas
I hate it when potheads/hard core druggies tell me their own made up facts about drugs also...

#5127 - 12/26/02 07:11 PM Re: why drugs are bad
Deviation187 Offline

Loc: L.A Cal.
heh same here.

#5128 - 01/10/03 03:49 PM Re: why drugs are bad
Deviation187 Offline

I also realized im at the point where anyone telling me "Oh i got stoned man" or "lets go get stoned or "Im gonna go get stoned" or anything dealing wiht being drugged up annoys me, I mean i see this crap every day of my life now that if i see someone doing it, I dont think anything of it but when they brag about it, or just talk to me about it, it irritates me. i dunno its just something that gets mentioned to me daily usually by the same people and now i just go along with it but really it annoys me. odd....

#5129 - 01/10/03 05:29 PM Re: why drugs are bad
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
yep.. i used to do drugs.. weed mostly.. and drink my alcohol everyday. then i quit for some reason. i still smoke my tasty cigarette treats.. but that's the only thing. i guess i take my prescription mediciation, but that's the extent of my 'drug' usage. haha.. i don't even take aspirin or over the counter drugs. oh.. except for tums. but those new berry flavored ones are so yummy!

i know this sounds mean.. but seriously, drugs are fucking stupid. it's fine if you want to go through one of those phases and try new stuff out. we all explore when we're young. but if you actually make doing drugs a life long habit, then you're just a loser. you want some real fun? try dealing with life without the escape you get from drugs or alcohol. yeah... that's what i'm talkin' bout. hahaha.. perhaps that's why i'm constantly depressed? oh well. it's more fun to be depressed than to be all drunk and puking. in my world anyway.

#5130 - 01/10/03 06:53 PM Re: why drugs are bad
Deviation187 Offline

yeep, yeah i know drugs are bad, obviously tried it, who hasnt. But I never got into it. its stupid and I dont see a reason for it. waste of time.

#5131 - 01/11/03 04:46 PM Re: why drugs are bad
Crime Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Tartarus
why is this in anarchy ?

#5132 - 01/12/03 02:23 AM Re: why drugs are bad
Deviation187 Offline

why not here? it fits, and its doing good here so let it be.

#5133 - 03/11/03 07:25 PM Re: why drugs are bad
Paddle_Pop Offline

Loc: Colorado
Weed all the WAY!!!
i smoke a lot of herb and do all kinda of other drugs, and still get good grades and my parents dont hate me. so if your smart about what kinda drugs you do and when u do em, y not legalize them?

#5134 - 03/11/03 10:21 PM Re: why drugs are bad
hKzKnight Offline

Loc: LAN
I've never spoke out about this topic. Where I live, drugs are very common, so very much so use to it and it's no big deal. I won't say I haven't tried and it's interesting but I grew out of it. Ok once in awhile i'll drink because i'm at a party, don't have to pay hey it's fun... That's very rare, I had a time I would drink more often then i realized it was dumb... Then weed, if you really think of it, it's such a waste of time... What are you escaping? I mean it's like when I sleep, eventully I wake up and realized wow wtf it's already 6, what's going on huh and I feel all was wasted in my daze. Now I just save my money and go movies or food etc. Cigarettes are a different issue, I don't like them, but I smoke once in awhile. It's not taste, to be cool or anything just feels good especially when stressed but I hate how it sucks me in. I can quit and start whenever so eh... Drugs are over rated I guess... People asked me should we legalize weed, well I don't know, I see the pros and cons. Pros is gangs might slowly drop off, won't be as many... That's what happened to the mobs when alcohol was legalized again. Cons are imagine risks of car accidents etc.

Sry was a long one but eh

#5135 - 03/12/03 01:04 AM Re: why drugs are bad
Deviation187 Offline

yeah, in L.A drugs are the most common thing, heh weed here weed there, thats all you hear about, but then theres alot of other stuff thats "coming out of the woodworks" like coke, glass, Nos, stuff like that, theres been a increase on that, ive started to see more and more ppl use that and talk about it, its not just about weed anymore.

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2150 Members
46 Forums
35720 Topics
70890 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 28881
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
golqm, Tim050, Gecko666, defghi795767, Devo60
2149 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 352 Guests and 349 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News
luxury goods sales at $405B by 2019
by golqm
10/28/14 05:19 AM

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!