UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#5076 - 10/27/02 10:04 PM Re: why drugs are bad
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter

i was a month clean...now im one day clean. it was deffinatly worth it

Sponsored Links

#5077 - 10/27/02 10:56 PM Re: why drugs are bad
fleshwound Offline

Loc: CO
i've been clean and sober for 3 years. damn.. it seems like so much longer. heheh.. ahh. but i guess my head was pretty clouded up back then.

and.. i don't know where the whole abstinence thing comes into play here, but what the hell, i'll comment on it! hehehe.. everyone i know that used to abstain from was sex.. well.. it wasn't really their choice. they just couldn't get laid. as it obviously is a personal choice, i'm still going to have go ahead and say that sex is NOT a bad thing. it doesn't make you dirty or a slut. like me for example, i've had sex before.. but only with one person. so am i dirty? nahh.. am i a slut? nahh.. i'm just a girl that fell in love with a guy.oh yeah.. and it's fun as hell! but again, i guess it is all a personal choice.

fleshy

#5078 - 10/28/02 04:20 AM Re: why drugs are bad
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: Underground
hell yeah you're right fleshy

Of course it doesn't mean that you're dirty/slut or whatever only coz you had sex before with someguy you loved, but most of all as you said, it's alwyas a personal choices. Drugs ARE a bad thing as far as i'm concernd but SEX.. no way no fucking way!!! sex is maybe the best thing that exists in this stpuid world, the only real pleasure.. but of course again, there are different types of sex and that's why there is lots of confusion between people, some think that sex is bad some think it's great !! But people mostly talk based on what they survived or what they've been told. For me even if one girl had sex with 10 guys i wouldn't call her a bitch, hell no.. coz that was her fucking personal choice not mine, i'd call someone a BITCH only by her attitude but not coz she had sex... i don't give a damn about that.

bp

#5079 - 10/28/02 03:22 PM Re: why drugs are bad
DaMaRiS Offline

Loc: New York City
jonconely is right drugs are good but not excess and bp a person who sleeps with 10 guys is a bitch because that is not being clean. ur supposed to have sex when u are married. I suppose sex is a good thing and well come to think of it u dont have to call that girl a bitch bcu she made the decision to get AIDS or genital herpes and to bring her a bad rep.

#5080 - 10/28/02 04:13 PM Re: why drugs are bad
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

listen you fuckin lazy girl...
i suggest you read my post again, a lots of people would call a BITCH a girl which slept with 10 guys or more and yeah she's not clean but who gives a fuck eh ? it's her choice, she decided to be that way and even if she gets the fuckin AIDS i don't care either... and yeah sex is a good thing but there are different types of sex if you already didn't knew that. Everyone makes her/his own decidsions so they are the ones who suffer the consequences.

bp

#5081 - 10/28/02 06:06 PM Re: why drugs are bad
DaMaRiS Offline

Loc: New York City
i was agreeing with u bp my God

#5082 - 10/28/02 06:42 PM Re: why drugs are bad
Shinobi Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Asheville, NC
A while back me and my friends went camping, we smoked about a half Ounce and there were 4 of us, Well we decided to make napalm. So we did, and we were putting it on sticks and chasing eachother with them. Well after about 5 hours we started comming down and were going to go to sleep. So right before we went in our tent, I kicked the rest of the napalm across the feild, not looking where it went, and just went to the tent and went to sleep. I woke up, got up to see that the whole feild and part of the woods for about 200 yards was burned down to nothing. Apprently I kicked the napalm through the fire and it spewed out flinging it all across the feild and part of the woods creating a mass fire. And we slept through it all..... That my friends is why drugs are bad!

Tech Ninja Security

#5083 - 10/28/02 06:46 PM Re: why drugs are bad
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

Loc: Kuntucky
Quote:
Originally posted by DaMaRiS:
ur supposed to have sex when u are married.
Maybe if your a god lover or something or u live by abible u might believe that, anyone i know wouldn't wait till they get married, alot of people i know might fuck on a first or second date. Its the 21st century... less morals on sexuality.

LMFAO, thats the funniest shit Ive ever heard. Get in any trouble?

#5084 - 10/31/02 03:23 AM Re: why drugs are bad
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Quote:
Originally posted by DaMaRiS:
i was agreeing with u bp my God
huh fine damnit. You know what, i'm really sick of this shit, flaming around the board, so lets just forget about it all coz i just don't give a shit. Peace

bye bye

bp

#5085 - 10/31/02 02:09 PM Re: why drugs are bad
Shinobi Offline
UGN Member

Loc: Asheville, NC
Ta daaa... More stoner stories to show you people why you shouldn't do drugs. Once again a couple of weeks after the Burning down of the woods incident. We went camping again (Same Spot) Only this time I smoked more pot drunk about of fifth of Vodka I don't remember,and I secretly took 2 morphine pills (hell nO I wasn't sharing em) So we oh course got the munches, and decided to talk to the store. We got there, and everything haden't quite hit me yet. So my and my friend were sitting a bank waiting for my friends to come out of the store when 2 drunk ass people came out and wanted to start something for no reason. They took a swing at my friend. So thinking I was superman (I couldn't feel anything) I went to come down the hill and kick some ass. Thats when i relized I couldn't walk anymore...So I just rolled down the hill and proceeded to get kicked in the head and the side until the rest of my friends came out. There is the biggest reason drugs are bad my friend

Tech Ninja Security

#5086 - 10/31/02 11:30 PM Re: why drugs are bad
Moffesto Offline
UGN Supporter

Loc: Kuntucky
lmfao, thats another fucking beautiful story.

One big reason i think drugs arent very good is the image it gives you. Everyone thinks your abig drugie and shit and thats just not cool, tho some ppl think so.

#5087 - 11/01/02 03:26 AM Re: why drugs are bad
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

yeah Moff i agree with you about the image thing drugs give. I mean 3 years ago here in my city before the war no one probably used used drugs.. i don't know.. they just didn't use em, even if someone did.. you could count them in fingers. Now after the war the drugs are being used tooo much and they're damn too cheap as i hear ppl saying. See one day while i was playing basketball with my friends, some guys came to play.. so while were playing one guy got pretty tired very fast after we just started the damn game and he was breathin too deep like he wasn't gettin enough air. So at one time while i was playing one on one with him, he crunched to steal me the ball and i made a rolling and passed him by but when i saw the guy on the ground i left the ball and turned back to see what happend. The guy was kissin the fuckin ground with his head.. he was breathing like he had run 15 miles, and his eyes were dunno how to explain.. like he was beaten or something but he wasn't, then his friend told him yelling at him "you see now ? you see how good marijuana is ? you see how good they make you feel eh ? you damn idiot" and then we all helped him stand up and brought some water. Damnit i can still remember his face, his eyes, his desperate look and all that shit.. hell, drugs are really really bad, i'll never use... but i know that i will try them one day just to see how it is. huh.

bp

#5088 - 11/01/02 05:08 AM Re: why drugs are bad
Deviation187 Offline

Loc: L.A Cal.
ok its 2 am, im sleepy so i didnt read the past two pages, only like 3 posts so i got an idea on the topic here :\ my friend was high and its dumb cuz some kid like 2 years younger, short kid.. looks like 9 years old.. but is like 14 told him something and my friend started pushing him and knocking him down, until we broke it up, then he appologized when he was better, but everybody thought bad of it, see weed pretty much makes you look stupid in front of everyone else :\ then agian, it also depends on the situation, who youre around, where you are, what you do etc... does that all make sense, im sleepy i dont know

#5089 - 11/01/02 06:22 AM Re: why drugs are bad
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster

Loc: Merrill, IA, USA
I had this friend that went and smoked tons of reefer.

He then went out and was just so totally crazy and not himself. It had to be the marijuana. Its like the work of the devil. The devil works through marijuana. He shot like 20 people.

I was so pissed. I was like, why the fuck don't they throw the drug dealer in jail.

Fuck, they should sue the people that made the gun too. God knows my friend has never hurt anyone before and it has to be the drugs. He was stoned and drunk. He should be totally free to do whatever he may do and blame it on the substance. He has no choice in the matter, he HAD TO KIL THOSE PEOPLE AND ACT CRAZY. Damn he had to do that much of the drugs too. Poor kid.

My friend didn't kill anyone. It was the marijuana I tell ya. It just isn't fair.

I mean if you even take one puff of marijuana, you loss all atheletic ability, all your intelligence, and all your self-respect. There are no other factors involved ever. It is always the drugs.

We should definitely throw more money into the bottomless pit that we have to pay for the war on drugs.

#5090 - 11/01/02 06:23 AM Re: why drugs are bad
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

i would just add that Weed just makes you're whole day go slower, i mean for example. If you had something very important to do and do it fast, it would make you not care, you would again do that thing as slowly as possiable, you'd do everything more slowly as normally. Just slows up everything. Slows up our time dunno how to explain it good maybe.

bp

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Featured Member
Forum Stats
2152 Members
46 Forums
36271 Topics
71441 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 29432
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
cdefgh368568, HushHush, golqm, Tim050, Gecko666
2151 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 250 Guests and 366 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!