UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
The History Thread...
by Gremelin
09/18/14 12:42 PM
Doom 3
by Cyrez
09/11/14 11:58 PM
Latest Reviews
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#7270 - 12/01/02 09:46 PM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by pergesu:
Learner's the biggest asshole I know. Helps newbs my ass...
ha ha ha ha Yea you know me, a big jerk.

Now some of you will say why did you help him. If you read I didn't help him hack the server at all. Instead I am putting out good info he needs to be a good member around here. If he dose read up on every thing I posted he will be above many. Not all mind you, but many. He will also know where to go to get most of the info he needs.

Kickfoot, I probably gave you more info in the post above than anyone else has given you yet. I do like to help newbies. However I can't stand when they come in and basicaly say

"Hey will one of you put yourself in harms way to help me do something childish."

If you want to learn A LOT you are on the right site. But people will let you know when something if not right. Keep a thick skin and be willing to work and you will learn a shit load.

BTW 2 searches you MUST book mark

http://www.google.com
http://promodtecnologies.com/rrfn/RRFN.php

The last on I run. It was set up for newbies.

RRFN = Required reading for newbies. If gizzy is ever intrested I will give him a copy of the database to have a similar search up here.

Sponsored Links

#7271 - 12/01/02 10:01 PM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
Ice Offline
UGN News Staff

Loc: Canada
if u wanna practice Unix Skills in Telnet go to
http://www.hackerslab.org/

Its 17 Challenges, You have to use Unix knowlenge to find passes to the next level

Good way to learn Unix and understand it

-Picasso

#7272 - 12/01/02 10:31 PM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Whoa!! I love that kinda stuff. Thanks for the link man. Is this something that is cool if it is public. I would love to add it to my search.

#7273 - 12/01/02 11:47 PM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
Asteos Offline

Loc: Nadia
Quote:
Originally posted by 1c3:
uhhh May i ask were u get these Books on Hacking Web Pages ??? Cuase Shit like that isnt in Libraries becuase they dont have books that reflect on activities that are indeed Illegel
"Hacking Web Programs Exposed" is a book I saw in Walden Books at the mall last week. Among other titles were "A Complete H@cker's Handbook: 1st and 2nd Edition" (Aimed towards newbs) and "Web Hacking." They probably suck some ass though. Just thought I'd share.

#7274 - 12/02/02 01:19 AM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
Le4rner is the largest cock I know, well becides myself... I remember coming back here, having everyone start shit, pulling and dropping learners dox, laughing at everything, then fuckin him over, it was funny as hell lol...

Odd thing is that we're good friends now I guess lol...

#7275 - 12/02/02 11:18 AM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
Kickfoot Offline

Hey.....OK...I just asked if anyone knows if it is possibel to hack a homepage placed on an privat
server......And now i get flamed.....I newwwer talked about to destroy the page...
I would get realyyyy happy if someone just could give me an answer....Yes/NO....And thanx Le4rner for trying to help me but it was not exactly the Linux i asked about

PS: Pleas stop flaming me....just giv me the answer i'm serching for thanx :DS

#7276 - 12/02/02 11:34 AM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
Infinite Offline

Loc: Canada eh
It is not, and prolly never will be, possible for YOU to hack a homepage placed on a private server. For the portion of the human population who is willing to read and learn a thing or two it is possible, but you should just give up now and go take up stamp collecting or get a pet rock. I'm thinking those are more your speed.

#7277 - 12/02/02 11:56 AM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
spectre Offline

Loc: 192.168.128.80
bah, learner, this is why we invented rrfn :-)

honestly, that is rediculous...
(i desperately hope nobody has any of my old posts saved....)

#7278 - 12/02/02 07:31 PM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by Kickfoot:
Hey.....OK...I just asked if anyone knows if it is possibel to hack a homepage placed on an privat
server......And now i get flamed.....I newwwer talked about to destroy the page...
I would get realyyyy happy if someone just could give me an answer....Yes/NO....And thanx Le4rner for trying to help me but it was not exactly the Linux i asked about

PS: Pleas stop flaming me....just giv me the answer i'm serching for thanx :DS
[shit]

I did answer your question. God damn it. Look kid all the stuff I listed is what you would need to know inorder to hack into a private server.. Aren't all/most servers private. I mean I never heard of a public server where anyone can go in and change web pages. ha ha ha

I listed some thing you need to know. There is much more. What you know now will only hack you into a cell with bubba for about ten years.

Any time you connect to someone's server without permission it is illeagle. You don't even realise I answered your question. It is ike this.

If hacking into a server were compared to breaking into a musem to steal a painting, You would not be wearing black..

Instead you would be in Neon Orange, with pots and pans slamming together and a bull horn on announcing where you have been.

If you broke into a server now that is what it would be like.

All the info above MIGHT help you not look like amature night on the net. There are many ways to hack, Many paths to take. One will not allways work. You MUST read a shit load to ever make any progress.

If you still don't get it...

You are an oxygen thief. Just DIE!

#7279 - 12/03/02 10:04 AM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
Kickfoot Offline

aha??.....so waths Geocitis??

#7280 - 12/03/02 07:42 PM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
Ice Offline
UGN News Staff

Hey Le4rner , np with the link man = )
Hope u get futher then i did, I am new in Unix so lol you prb will go further
good luck dud

-Picasso

#7281 - 12/12/02 12:56 AM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
pacman Offline

Loc: /dev/null
Learner I can't believe you waste your fucking time on these people. There has to be about 100 posts were people ask those questions just give them a link to one of them.

#7282 - 12/12/02 02:55 PM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
Ice Offline
UGN News Staff

Quote:

Originally posted by Kickfoot
aha??.....so waths Geocitis??
Not me mean or anything but what are u asking ??

Whats Geocities ?? i dont know what "Waths" means

and I hope its not asking what i am think ur asking

-Picasso

#7283 - 12/12/02 08:29 PM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
§intå× Offline

Loc: Maryland
so waths Geocitis??

Geocities is still a private server. It isn't like they give you telnet access, or even the ability to write scripts there, Do you have SMTP, or POP3 access? You sure don't. They do.

When you get an account on Geo cities or most other free hosters you are simpley playing on a script. You write you HTML, it looks through it to make sure you are a good little boy, then if all passes.... It saves it.

I seriously doubt each site even has their own directory. Instead your code is probably stored in a database right next to some chick doing a site on backstreet boys. It is all fake. Inpressive on a coding scale, but fake all the same.

You are never actualy on thier server. You are just playing with the pages ther server is sending you. If you truely had server access, the adds on a plain HTML page could be taken out without some tricky coding.

#7284 - 12/12/02 09:05 PM Re: Kickfoot pleads with me that I should have not flamed him.
BlackSpider Offline

Actuallt Le4rner helps newbies a lot,he helped me before, when I needed it...

1c3 your in Canada right? Why don't you go to Indigo's or Chapter's, like half the store is about computer's and shit...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Infinite 
Featured Member
Forum Stats
2148 Members
46 Forums
34718 Topics
69888 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 05:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 27880
Gremelin 7193
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Tim050, Gecko666, defghi795767, Devo60, ali
2148 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 299 Guests and 251 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!