UGN Security Forums
My ProfileMember DirectoryLogin
Search our ForumsView our FAQView our Site Rules
View our CalendarView our Active TopicsGo to our Main Page

UGN Security Store

Network Sites UGN Security, The GoNix Initiative, Elite Web Gamers, Back of the Web, EveryDay Helper, VNC Web Design & Development
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Sponsored Links
Latest Postings
Latest Reviews
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#9554 - 10/02/02 08:23 PM Re: How to Locate an ip and use it?
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: Underground
DaMaRiS man we can't explain you the same things twice, read my post above, it explains a lot... but if you want, ok than i'll try to help you as much as i know, but man you need to know something, you have to read at least 20.000 books to become a hacker, it's not easy as you think. Coz only if you got access to someone's comp that doesn't mean you're a hacker now... hackers don't do only bad things as most of the people things, there are differetn types of hackers if you didn't know.. white hat, black hat, grey hat...

Listen i suggest you read a very very very good and maybe most important tutorial or how to call it ever released, you can find this file at the UGN Security kbase i think, if not than try the fbase, i'm sure it's there coz i saw it, you just search for it. the file is called

The Conscience of a Hacker - by The Mentor

oh wait i'll give you the full link to it...

http://www.undergroundnews.com/files/texts/underground/hacking/hack7.htm

so make sure you download it and read it.

P.S. Wargames are already explained to you, well i agree with BS, you CAN'T get in trouble hacking it, because that's just why they're made, to get hacked hehe.

see ya

Sponsored Links

#9555 - 10/02/02 08:27 PM Re: How to Locate an ip and use it?
dashocker Offline

Loc: Cornfields everywhere...
hmmm, i cant believe im actually responding to this topic. first off, black^pimp, to get an IP in IRC all u have to do is type /dns (nickname).
second, (Person-asking question) you may want to acutally learn about the basics of computers and the internet and such things, perhaps what "IP" means, before u start trying to "hack" things.
Computers just dont have "hacking ports" u connect to and start deleting things and what not.
Ports are open because of software programs. These programs may have flaws that it is possible to exploit in order to do some "hacking". But you probably dont even know what a port is.
so....i will now bequeath you with the secret to h4ck1ng th3 pl4n3t: Google
Please use it wisely. Try searching for "wargame" if u have any further questions about locating one.

ohh whoops, im supposed to be nice to n00bs...

#9556 - 10/02/02 08:33 PM Re: How to Locate an ip and use it?
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

oh yeah i forgot to add something...

For those who use Wargames here is a great tool.
Now you don't have to change from one letter, to a 3 digit decimal, and then to a 8 digit binary code, you can just go straight from WORDS to BINARY! And Vice-Versa! Great site...

http://www.theinfo.org/programs/binary/

it's called BINARY TRANSLATOR

pretty good thing

#9557 - 10/02/02 08:36 PM Re: How to Locate an ip and use it?
black^Pimp Offline
UGN GFX Whore

of course dash hocker, i agree with you, and i know about the mIRC things, and i can post a lots of other usefull shit, but man, i tried to tell him the same thing as you, newbies need to learn much more basic things before starting with hacking and shit... huh

see ya

#9558 - 10/04/02 11:41 AM Re: How to Locate an ip and use it?
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore

Loc: us
I just want to post to say, black^pimp: even though you are new to this board, you have been conducting yourself in a non-newbish way. I think you posted more than enough information for this dude.

Damaris- black^pimp gave you a great deal of information. I am not a "hacker" but you are greatly annoying. You shouldn't come onto boards saying you want to use your skills when it is obvious you don't have them. When b^p posted all that and then you just asked if anyone could give you an ip, that was disrespectful and annoying. I think "hacking" is something you won't be interested in by next week.

#9559 - 10/04/02 12:21 PM Re: How to Locate an ip and use it?
Gremelin Offline

Community Owner

Loc: Portland, OR; USA
Damaris, I honestly have no problem with you, you're just another of many newbies. Its when my elder members start getting ticked that problems arise with me. I believe that your question has been answered so stop bringing this bull ish up.

BP, I value your enthusiasm and news (which you need to work on a bit ) but please, for future referance, answer the newbs then move on.

I call this topic closed, if anyone would like to argue about it, meet me on the irc for your akill.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Infinite 
Featured Member
Forum Stats
2146 Members
46 Forums
33865 Topics
69032 Posts

Max Online: 1567 @ 04/25/10 10:20 AM
Top Posters
UGN Security 27028
Gremelin 7192
§intå× 3255
SilentRage 1273
Ice 1146
pergesu 1136
Infinite 1041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Newest Members
Devo60, ali, lavos, Zanvin Green, Daktologist
2145 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 305 Guests and 355 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest News

Donate
  Get Firefox!
Get FireFox!