Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
It appears that you're running an Ad-Blocker. This site is monetized by Advertising and by User Donations; we ask that if you find this site helpful that you whitelist us in your Ad-Blocker, or make a Donation to help aid in operating costs.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#13857 - 04/17/03 03:57 PM Starcraft Ghost (from Blizzard)  
Ice Offline
UGN News Staff
Ice  Offline
UGN News Staff

Canada
I might buy this game when it comes out because i am a fan of blizzard games
I bought many of there games from Diablo 1 and 2 and the expention back, From starcraft and all the warcrafts out there.

The sreenshots and graphic look really amazing
http://www.blizzard.com/ghost/

Its for the Xbox consol.

What u guys think, this game is gonna be popular ? Anyone intrested in buying it or not ??
I wanna know peoples opinions = )

Good artists copy, great artists
steal.

-Picasso
Sponsored Links
#13858 - 05/24/03 11:57 PM Re: Starcraft Ghost (from Blizzard)  
Crime Offline
UGN Super Poster
Crime  Offline
UGN Super Poster

SC, usa
bad news for StarCraft: Ghost fans, it has been delayed until late 2003 or early 2004. Here what Blizzard had to say....

Quote:
In order to meet our goals and deliver the outstanding game play experience our customers have come to expect from Blizzard products, we have decided to extend our StarCraft: Ghost development schedule through the end of 2003. That said, the Ghost development team remains hard at work, and we look forward to bringing you an outstanding tactical-action console game in 2004.

We firmly believe that this additional development time will prove invaluable, ensuring that the game will truly expand on the legendary game play experience found in the previous StarCraft titles. As with all Blizzard products, our goal is to make StarCraft: Ghost the best it can be, and we will not release the game until it's ready.

Announcements regarding further details and specifics on the release of the game will be available in the near future. We encourage you to check our official Web site for updates, and as always, we're grateful for your interest and enthusiasm.

-Blizzard Entertainment

#13859 - 05/25/03 02:41 PM Re: Starcraft Ghost (from Blizzard)  
Predator Offline
Predator  Offline

Belgium
Lol, no big surprise for Blizzard, they do it with all their games, but on the other side, they are one of the few companies who are left out there who still put a lot of effort into their games. So if you buy a blizzard game, you know you bought a quality game

/me still is waiting for the phrozen trone to come out :p

Never argue with fools... They will only drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience...
#13860 - 05/25/03 05:50 PM Re: Starcraft Ghost (from Blizzard)  
jonconley Offline
UGN Super Poster
jonconley  Offline
UGN Super Poster

Merrill, IA, USA
I am not a fan of any games that came out in the last 5 years for the console (admittedly, I haven't played a large amount of them), but this looks very interesting. It might even top Goldeneye. Starcraft is one of the few puter games I like, even though I suck.

Member Spotlight
Gremelin
Gremelin
Portland, OR; USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums45
Topics46,824
Posts81,994
Average Daily Posts10
Members2,159
Most Online1,567