Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
It appears that you're running an Ad-Blocker. This site is monetized by Advertising and by User Donations; we ask that if you find this site helpful that you whitelist us in your Ad-Blocker, or make a Donation to help aid in operating costs.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 1 2
#1096 - 09/16/02 04:00 AM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001  
Predator Offline
Predator  Offline

Belgium
Quote:
Originally posted by Le4rner:

Knock up thier women push all our prisoners over there, Fence off oils drilling sites for us, Drive American culture down thier throat till they puke.

Will never happen, and I am sure there would be consequences... But that is how I feel. Just take the shit over. Get rid of Opec. Give the hotties my penix and the terrorists a cell with bubba the big black guy in jail for killing his whole family on easter sunday in church.

I mean they came here and started some shit... So give them some shit. If we are so evil... Lets show them evil... *shrugs* Guess it is good I will never be president.
tssss rofl

Now this is an example of a typical american thought. and that is where the problem lies...

ps: The american governement is already evil, it's not cause you are blinded by them, that there are no problems. So no more need to show off that they are even more evil than now

Never argue with fools... They will only drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience...
Sponsored Links
#1097 - 09/16/02 04:36 AM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001  
sinetific Offline
nobody
sinetific  Offline
nobody

Ann Arbor
Bin Laden calls for the death of all infedels. That is you buddy. Basicaly Americans. Civillan, Political, millitary. All the same
infedels is anyone with beliefs different then theirs. They were beheading jahova's witnesses in the phillipines.
And its not all muslins, this guy is just an extremist nutcase. The problem is that he is in a position of power and influence like hitler was, which is extremely dangerous.

As far as innocents being killed I watch a special on PBS which was rather good all about what we did when our troops arrived in afganastan. How we teamed up with the northern alliance who had no orginaization followed them through the moutains to blow up little villages that doubled as military bases. When they attacked us they wanted to hurt our economy, they didnt care about civilians neither do we though. Im not saying I dont morn the people who were lost in the attack, I do. There isnt going to be a simple solution to this war like in wwII were we can just drop a bomb and everything will be over.

#1098 - 09/16/02 07:31 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001  
Cold Sunn Offline
UGN GFX Whore
Cold Sunn  Offline
UGN GFX Whore

us
Yes, their target was civilian. Our's isn't, or isn't supposed to be. Killing innocent civilians lowers moral, and depending how the country works it hurts the economy. I know they have different beliefs than us, so I don't know how it would affect them. But I am not positive that what I heard about us killing innocent civilians was true, and can't remember exactly where I heard it. I think it came out of some dude's mouth on fox news. Sorry, I shouldn't have posted something that I wasn't sure of.

#1099 - 09/16/02 08:17 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001  
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner
SilentRage  Offline
DollarDNS Owner

OH, USA
Yes, we killed civilians. Shoot, some stray bombs hit our own Red Cross warehouses in the area. We wasn't trying to kill civilians, but that is a sad fact in war.

Domain Registration, Hosting, Management
http://www.dollardns.net
#1100 - 09/16/02 09:24 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001  
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter
Le4rner  Offline
UGN Supporter

The difference is this guys. If a target is picked which houses civillans....

The US picks the time when the least amount of people will be inside. One reason many operations occure after dark. (Bedise cover of night)

Bin Laden picked the time when the most people would be inside. Right at the start of the day. Before people leave to meet clients. Before lunch break. Before they leave thier early morning meeting and start to work. Everyone would be there. It is the start of the day...

Sponsored Links
#1101 - 09/16/02 11:49 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001  
ohfuk Offline
UGN Supporter
ohfuk  Offline
UGN Supporter

predator, im on your side and i live 10 minutes from DC, (capitol of USA) and im not soposed to post in this topic so ill stfu

#1102 - 09/18/02 06:11 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001  
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin  Offline

Community Owner

Portland, OR; USA
rofl..

Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
#1103 - 09/18/02 07:38 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001  
sinetific Offline
nobody
sinetific  Offline
nobody

Ann Arbor
Learner: people leave there houses at night?

I dont think Bin Laden cared one way or another about the presence of civilians in his attack. I highly doubt he was trying for an exact time, his target was our economy and he hit it hard.

I dont really care if we take out civillians along with military targets, this is war not christmas dinner, but then again im also a cold heartless bastard.

Pred: we are the evil empire. Who cares Im proud to be a part of it. The difference is maybe I realize it. When your on top everyone always wants to bring you down and every great empire will always fall. The question is how hard will it be.

#1104 - 09/18/02 08:37 PM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001  
SilentRage Offline
DollarDNS Owner
SilentRage  Offline
DollarDNS Owner

OH, USA
Personally I find it remarkably close minded when people consider the USA to be evil or the angelic good. I suppose it too must be something to be proud of. I personally strive to see both the good and bad. I can be proud of the good without endorsing the bad. The same goes for people who think that there's only bad or good reasons for every action - then just ASSUME it is one way or the other. I suppose it's more simple that way. People don't even care if they're wrong as long as everything fits into neat little boxes.

Domain Registration, Hosting, Management
http://www.dollardns.net
#1105 - 09/19/02 02:03 AM Re: 1yr anneversery September 11th, 2001  
Le4rner Offline
UGN Supporter
Le4rner  Offline
UGN Supporter

No your wrong.... And Bad!!!!

Sponsored Links
Page 1 2

Member Spotlight
Gremelin