Your browser does not seem to support CSS. If images appear below, please disregard them.
It appears that you're running an Ad-Blocker. This site is monetized by Advertising and by ">User Donations; we ask that if you find this site helpful that you whitelist us in your Ad-Blocker, or make a ">Donation to help aid in operating costs.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#26459 - 11/11/04 09:52 AM o no i just deleted my work  
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 48
crasy Offline
Junior Member
crasy  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: May 2004
Posts: 48
here
i just deleted my term paper and i made it so my trash bin atomaticly deleats the stuff in it
is ther any way of geting it back
plese help asap please
i thoight i heardit somewere when u can use a program that retreives lost data

Sponsored Links
#26460 - 11/11/04 09:59 AM Re: o no i just deleted my work  
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,198
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin  Offline

Community Owner

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,198
Likes: 11
Portland, OR; USA
"UnDelete Plus" was one that used to do it; I don't reccommend doing ANYTHING until you have an undelete program installed; but no guarentees heh


Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
#26461 - 11/13/04 07:00 AM Re: o no i just deleted my work  
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,041
Infinite Offline
UGN Elite Poster
Infinite  Offline
UGN Elite Poster

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,041
Canada eh
Yeh, if possible pull that HD out right now and don't touch it. The act of installing a data recovery tool could possibly overwrite the data you are trying to recover.

Install it on another computer and then connect your HD to that one to recover the data.

#26462 - 11/13/04 08:13 AM Re: o no i just deleted my work  
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 48
crasy Offline
Junior Member
crasy  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: May 2004
Posts: 48
here
wow it realy worked
i took it out and instaled it on an older computer of mine and recovered my tearm paper with out any errors wow that is magic

#26463 - 11/15/04 04:13 AM Re: o no i just deleted my work  
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,255
§intå× Offline
§intå×  Offline


Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,255
Likes: 3
Maryland
yes it is. It is a little known fact that computers are run 47% by magic. The litle gnomes inside are the other 53%

Sponsored Links
#26464 - 11/15/04 05:29 AM Re: o no i just deleted my work  
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,198
Gremelin Offline
Community Owner
Gremelin  Offline

Community Owner

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,198
Likes: 11
Portland, OR; USA
Yeh, don't forget the pot-o-gold, the leprichaun's, and the 4 leafed clover...


Donate to UGN Security here.
UGN Security, Back of the Web, and VNC Web Services Owner
#26465 - 11/15/04 08:51 AM Re: o no i just deleted my work  
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,146
Ice Offline
UGN News Staff
Ice  Offline
UGN News Staff

Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,146
Likes: 1
Canada
worst is when u encrypt something really important and then u end up loosing your key (the password).

Thats the worst, cause there really isnt anything u can do.


Good artists copy, great artists
steal.

-Picasso
#26466 - 11/15/04 10:21 AM Re: o no i just deleted my work  
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 860
unreal Offline
Der beltter
unreal  Offline
Der beltter

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 860
Likes: 1
KCRQ
I remember how computers operate by using a simple acronym: PFM.

Pure [censored] Magic. :x


Member Spotlight
Crime
Crime
SC, usa
Posts: 506
Joined: March 2002
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums45
Topics33,835
Posts68,977
Members2,162
Average Daily Posts3
Members2,162
Most Online1,567
Apr 25th, 2010
Latest Postings
Blackbeard.....
by Gremelin on 01/14/17 07:03 PM
Top Posters(All Time)
UGN Security 41,069
Gremelin 7,198
§intå× 3,255
SilentRage 1,273
Ice 1,146
pergesu 1,136
Infinite 1,041
jonconley 955
Girlie 908
unreal 860
Top Liked Users (All Time)
§intå× Likes: 3
Black Beard Likes: 1
Cold Sunn Likes: 1
Crime Likes: 1
Cyrez Likes: 1
fleshwound Likes: 1
Ghost Likes: 2
Gremelin Likes: 12
Ice Likes: 1
ninjaneo Likes: 1
Top Liked Users (30 Days)
No Data Found
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0
(Snapshot build 20170206)